newbe starting some projects

Hi my name is Jay I'm a newbe to building mini bikes had one years ago as a kid. Picked up my first two a month ago traded a honda odyssey fl250 for a mixed up 70 roadster and a 73 Harley x90. Since I have been scouring ebay daily looking for parts and came across another rupp that was local for cheap so I snagged it up. Im not sure as there's no serial number weather it's a roadster 2, black widow or other bike. It has a lighted motor which the widow don't but the seat is what is throwing me off it only has one hole which I beleive is for a relent or as my other seat has three holes for a tail light. It also has like new tires but the front is a trail and the back is a motocross. I know some will say it's no widow because it only has 24 spoke rims but all my research tells me black widows came with both 24 and 28 spoke rims also some had chrome fenders and some had the rear painted. Either way since there's such a mix up in my mind on it, my favorite color being black and I have a dellorotto carb I'm going to build it as a Roadwidow. I hope you all will enjoy my builds once I get some threads started and alot more parts especially for the x90 once I figure out the photos I will attach a couple here of the condition in which I got the bikes in.

Alright I'm having trouble uploading pictures not sure if the system is down but I keep getting a unrecoverable error when I go to the photos link. Hopefully i can get some up soon.

Thanks guys after doing some searches I think I'm getting the photo error because I'm new and don't have enough posts yet. This should make 3 only two more and hopefully I can get some pics up.

Alright I don't want to start any new threads and the ones I've search has told me after 5 post I could access pictures. This would be my sixth post and all I get is unrecoverable error message. Is there something I'm doing wrong I have also tried from ie and chrome. Please help!