Search results

1. Tom S.

RIP Jerry Lee Lewis

"You shake my nerves and you rattle my brain Too much love drives a man insane You broke my will But what a thrill Goodness gracious, great balls of fire!" Jerry Lee Lewis, a Rock ’n’ Roll Original, Dies at 87
  2. Tom S.

Happy Birthday Manchester1

Let's all give a big Old Minibikes birthday cheer to @manchester1. Happy birthday, Karen!
  3. Tom S.

Free Museum Day Sept. 17

Saturday, Sept. 17 is Smithsonian Magazine's Museum Day. Visit the site linked below to obtain free admission for two people to the participating museum of your choice, nationwide. My wife and I have seen some neat places this way. One of my favorites was the car collection at the Blackhawk...
  4. Tom S.

Predator 212 ID Numbers

These numbers are etched or engraved on the block of my 212 hemi Predator. Can someone please tell me their significance? Searching for Predator numbers info just keeps taking me back to discussions of how to ID hemi vs. non-hemi engines.
  5. Tom S.

Predator 212 Fuel Tank Teardown

Before painting or powder coating the fuel tank from my 212 I need to first remove the plastic bungs for the vent hose and gas line. The powder coat tech said he'd have no problem putting a nice finish on the tank if I can de-trim it. Has anyone done this before without damaging those parts...
  6. Tom S.

RIP Michael Nesmith

Monkees singer and guitarist, dead at 78
  7. Tom S.

Happy Thanksgiving Everybody!

Enjoy the day!
  8. Tom S.

Facebook Marketplace Lockout

Has anyone else been locked out of Facebook Marketplace for no apparent reason? Were you able to get back in? How did you do it? I have been cleaning out my small shop to make room so I can complete an old car project. I have been selling minibikes and parts, motorcycles, my canoe, and more...
  9. Tom S.

'Lil' Indian 4" Diameter Alloy Wheel - Sold!

For sale is one classic 'Lil' Indian 4-spoke mag wheel with 4" diameter. Original finish, not painted or sandblasted. No visible cracks or chips or any chunks missing out of the rims. Bearings press into place with finger pressure and the bearing hole landing edges do not appear to be...
  10. Tom S.

Limtco Brake Calipers For Stellar Minibike - SOLD!

I have been told by people in the know that these are correct for fitment to Stellar minibikes and also some other brands. I am no expert and cannot promise that this is correct. The parts appear to be new and unused with a bit of shelf wear but I don't know their history beyond my ownership. I...
  11. Tom S.

'Lil' Indian Brake Caliper

I believe this is a correct 'Lil' Indian brake caliper. It appears to be new and unused but I don't know its history beyond my ownership. I purchased it many years ago for a restoration project and then never used it. Pay Pal only, please. $335.00 + $12.00 postage to lower 48 from Portland...
  12. Tom S.

Two Max Torque Clutches - SOLD!

5/8" bore, 11T, #35 chain. Sold as a pair only. $28 complete price includes free shipping from Oregon to the lower 48.
  13. Tom S.

Throttle Kit For Governed 212 Predator - SOLD!

Includes throttle cable not originally supplied with the kit. $25 price includes free shipping from Oregon to lower 48.
  14. Tom S.

New Replica Carburetor, Muffler & Air Filter Element for Tec 3HP

I bought these for one of my minis but didn't use them. All three parts are brand new. Filter element is pre-oiled, per note on sealed package. $29.50 for all. Free shipping from Oregon to lower 48.
  15. Tom S.

Fiberglass 'Lil' Indian Clutch/Chain Guard, SOLD

I bought this replica 'Lil' Indian guard from someone here on OldMiniBikes about ten years ago and then I never used it. It is a very solid piece and is still in brand new condition. I am not sure if the gray finish is paint or gel coat. No bracket is included, but I received instructions from the...
  16. Tom S.

7/8" Throttle Assembly With Grips, $25.00. 'Lil' Indian?

I don't know much about this, except that it appears to be brand new. It has been sitting in my attic for about ten years. I do not recall where I got it. I purchased it for a 'Lil' Indian project, but then used something else instead. I don't recall the details of all that. The only marking...
  17. Tom S.

1967 'Lil' Indian on Bring a Trailer

My 1967 'Lil' Indian is listed for sale on Bring a Trailer. The no-reserve auction ends on Monday, March 15. Bike is located near Portland, Ore. Have a look. 'Lil' Indian Auction
  18. Tom S.

New Rider

Today I got together with an old racing pal so that his 8-year-old son could ride one of my Lil' Indians. The boy already knows how to ride a dirt bike (he has a Yamaha YZ65) but he had never been on anything like this before. He was tentative at first, but soon got a feel for it and was off and...
  19. Tom S.

'34 Ford Roadster Kart

Appeared this afternoon on Bring A Trailer. I've never seen one before. Kind of cool if you can squeeze into it. Go Kart Auction