Search results

1. Radford46

My Fuji Go-Devil on Craigslist

https://roanoke.craigslist.org/mcy/d/roanoke-original-fuji-go-devil-folding/6969233169.html I posted this on CL yesterday. It’s my last bike, and my best. I do not really want to ship it, but I’ll meet within a reasonable distance from Roanoke Va. 24018. My phones in the ad. Kerry
  2. Radford46

Big lot of mini and lawn mower parts some used some new

This is stuff I’ve accumulated over several years. I went to an old mower shop and bought most of the stuff in the boxes. The Tec gas tank is old stock new with the box,clean inside. The wheel is a 4”, the metal fender bracket was a bent up mess when I got it, I straightened it as good as you...
  3. Radford46

Heald Super Bronc vt-8 almost complete,but in parts

Started to build this,but my 68 Chevy pickup is taking over. I’m not parting it out. It’s all or nothing,and the real kicker is you have to pick it up,if you have one you know the frame is huge. There’s a repo kick-stand and rear seat brace and a Chattin part or two. Has a new old stock gas...
  4. Radford46

Saw it on CL, Cat Hustler?

https://danville.craigslist.org/mcy/d/vintage-hpe-cat-muskin/6587502540.html
  5. Radford46

CCS Charger?

Mini Bike Vintage 1970 Charger Not mine, just saw it on CL. Pretty cool with the torque converter and separate handlebars.
  6. Radford46

Rokon

1968 Rokon Trailbraker Found this the other day looking for parts for my 68 pickup. Doesn't show under mini bike.
  7. Radford46

Boonie manual

I didn't know if you guys knew about these or not. I didn't find anything about it in a site search. Got mine yesterday, full manual and drawings. Cheap and needed. https://sc2.vom.com/d8/index.fwx?C=MANUALS You just enter Boonie in the search.
  8. Radford46

Boonie original carb

Anyone know the model number for the Boonie bike original Briggs carb? The fuel tank mounted one with the metal pull tab choke. Is it the #296242?
  9. Radford46

Something different on CL

ROKON AUTOMATIC TWO-WHEEL DRIVE VINTAGE BIKE In the Winston Salem NC CL. Pretty cool,but I can imagine trying to find parts.
  10. Radford46

Boonie 2 speed shifter and plate

Just picked up a Boonie that needs the shifter and plate. Anyone got one, anyone remaking them? I also could use the tc cover. Thanks, Kerry
  11. Radford46

1969 3 hp Briggs copper/gold original

I've got this 3 hp copper/ gold Briggs and Stratton. The date code is 6903033. Serial #B398138 Model #80432 Type#0070 02 The paint and decals are original. Has the "side draft carb", tapered 3/4" shaft. Runs great, no smoke. 125.00 plus the 32 lb. ride from zip 24018. (I checked and from here...
  12. Radford46

Could be cool mini bike pipes

I found these on the Etsy site. They want 100.00 each for them. There's no way to link them directly. Cool old stuff.
  13. Radford46

What's this?

Seeing this one on CL. What is it, and is the sissy bar stock? Looks like someone welded it on.
  14. Radford46

Montgomery Ward with mags on Craigslist

Vintage Montgomery Wards mini bike Not mine, just found it while looking through. Like the wheels!
  15. Radford46

Simplex on Winston Salem NC Craigslist

Vintage Mini Bike Simplex Not mine, just saw it looking through the ads. Looks like it has a good tank, and frame,and jack shaft. Looks to have the shifter on it too.
  16. Radford46

Need a Super Bronc vt8 front fork assembly

I need a Super Bronc vt8 front fork assembly. Forks,shock tubes and springs. I could even use the handlebars too. Thanks for any assistance. Kerry
  17. Radford46

You're welcome

Small Engine Surplus.com LH358XA-159493 Tecumseh 10 HP I just bought one. Ran across this looking for a 8hp. New old stock. I coulda just bought whatever they had, but I figured I'd let my OldMiniBikes buds in. 40.00 s&h
  18. Radford46

Tec 8hp question

I found this 8hp Tecumseh on a Coleman generator. Will it work fairly easily if I want to put it on a Super Bronc?
  19. Radford46

Mailing a Cat Duster MX -a tutorial

Just took this big ol' package up to Fed-ex to send to mini bike mayhem in California. I really thought it would be more difficult than this! I wouldn't hesitate now, to send another one. Especially like this without the engine. I first measured the frame of the Duster after breaking it down...
  20. Radford46

Cat Duster MX

I need to let this one go so I can concentrate on my Super Bronc. This is a Duster MX with an original paint frame. The front fender is good with the original decal. It came with the running,97cc Predator (included)and I've since removed it ,and the engine plate is original unmolested. Has the...