Search results

1. D

Free Parts

Getting out of the hobby. Some OEM Arctic Cat stuff but mostly second hand and OldMiniBikes store stuff. Must pick up in Fargo, ND Email dwadholm@hotmail.com or text 7 oh 1 five five two 36 42 Donovan
  2. D

World's most expensive Arctic Cat

Saw this on Craigslist tonight... Ad price $15,000 but then in the body of the ad... $1,500,000!!!! At least he said Or Best Offer I got a kick out of the guy saying serious collectors only when there are clearly aftermarket parts on the bike. Fenders, brake lever and cable, no front...
  3. D

Sears Two Speed

A couple of days ago I packed up my 12 year old's XBOX and put it on Craigslist. He played that stupid thing for 4 months straight, nonstop (he got it for Christmas) and I was just plain sick of it. I threw him $200 cash and he moped around for a couple of day shooting daggers at me with his...
  4. D

Tecumseh hsk50 snowblower conversion Arctic Cat

Good morning everyone, I came across a deal on an older MTD snowblower with a 5 hp Tech and a lighting coil that I just couldn't pass up. I bought it for the electric starter and tires to put on my snowblower and I was hoping I could use the engine on our old 1971 Arctic Cat Climber...
  5. D

Gemini Lot - minnesota

Gemini Mini Bike Projects Rare Have Gemini mini bikes and parts includes a powder coat frame and painted tank and fenders plus a complete mini bike tons of parts $600 buys it Will not seperate Not my post. Just thought someone here might be interested.
  6. D

For an Arctic Cat fan...

...with more money then they know what to do with. A bargain at $6500 collector minibike
  7. D

Seams Heavy Duty Whatever It Is...

The same guy I bought my Arctic Cat from was trying to throw this in as a package deal.
  8. D

Ideas?

Any ideas what this is. Sitting in my neighbor's sideyard.
  9. D

Bought a cat

New here. Bought this Arctic Cat. Seems like I can't say more or I get "Post Denied"