Search results

1. TurdFerguson

ISO 1.7 Gallon Spun Aluminum Gas Tank

Does anyone have a 1.7 gallon (or in the area of) gas tank they are looking to get rid of?
  2. TurdFerguson

Torque Converter Driver Upgrade

Good morning all. I wanted to see what you guys are running for a torque converter driver. I have a GTC TC2 torque converter 30 Series and with the recent upgrades to my Predator 212, it seems as the torque converter is hindering it from the top end it wants to produce. Once I get it going it's...
  3. TurdFerguson

Torque Converter Question

Hey guys ran into a question on this Predator I'm working on. I just installed a new cam, flywheel, control arm and 26 lbs springs in this 212 and removed the governor and oil sensor. I ran the engine today and I don't know if I'm just being paranoid but that belt on the driver clutch, on the...
  4. TurdFerguson

Project Predator Advise

Hello, I was hoping to get a little help from you guys. I'm working on this Baja that I have had for about 5 years. I swapped out the engine for a Predator 212 (non-Hemi), I have a GTC TC2 torque converter, aftermarket exhaust, 2" air intake, carb jetted to .036 as my current set up, nothing...
  5. TurdFerguson

New little project

So, I got this little piece of junk for $20... Not too sure what it is, or what it should be. With a oil change and some fresh gas I have the, what looks like a snowblower engine on it running. But, I'll be swapping it out for a Predator. I'm thinking of making this a trike, but kind of up in...