Search results

1. T

Button killswitch installation on a 79cc Predator engine

I've got this killswitch https://www.OldMiniBikes.com/Kill-Button-Switch.html?category_id=15#product-details-tab-description Do I just attach the metal part to the bolt that the "OFF" wire runs to and that's it? I don't want to mess up the "ON" "OFF" switch already on the engine.
  2. T

Having problems getting the chain the right length.

I'm having issues getting the chain the perfect length. Its either too short or too long and dragging against the engine plate. Is it possible to remove a single plate? The first pic shows where it is too long with the masterlink, I'm holding it there for reference. Second pic shows where it...
  3. T

Asuza minibike kit issues

I have a problem with a welded bolt rubbing against the sprocket. The bolt that holds the fork of the brake assembly. Its like its just too long. I was about to shorten it but before I did I wanted to see if anyone else has had this issue. Is there an easier solution that cutting the bolt?
  4. T

Dumb and dumber minibike headlight

I'm trying to find a headlight like the one on the Dumb and Dumber minibike. I've looked around on eBay and Amazon but haven't had any luck.