Search results

1. D

MA. Project Clark Cyclops. Honda GC160 engine. Torque converter.

Newer build. Replaced jackshaft. Brake on left side. sprocket on right. new tubes with newer tires. new tank. Still needs rear brake cable. $500 or best offer.
  2. D

Most correct brake cable

Front bracket appears to be 5/16". Rear threaded on brake arm appears to be #12x24. 56" cable. Clark cyclone. Is there a close match to original brake cable available?
  3. D

Cyclops

Turning out wide. I bought frame and engine together. Replaced carb on engine. Replaced air box with aftermarket air filter. Rear brake pin was booger welded on right side. Relocated back to left side with 7018. Bearing flange was cut into. Corrected cut with 6014 rod. Removed some booger welded...
  4. D

Clark cyclone jackshaft bracket

Minibike looks a lot like a rupp. The right jackshaft bracket was cut back. The closest part I could find with swingarm hole on one side and bearing hole was a rupp. It's too small. Clark bracket is much bigger. Now I am looking for correct bracket or maybe using round type on this site to weld...
  5. D

? question on torque converter vs centrifugal clutch?

I want to repair this clark cyclops. It had a jackshaft at one point with right side chain to wheel. Now it has direct chain on left side badly done. Gc160 is set to right. I would like to center the gc160 better and replace jackshaft. Thats complicated with torque converter, which is my...
  6. D

? symmetrical torque converter rotation ?

The comet symmetrical torque converter page explains the second driven unit as hub needs to be installed inboard with pulley on outboard face. Is it possible to reverse the driven pulley so pulley is inboard with hub outboard?
  7. D

Question on GC160 torque converter

I am wondering if this 3/4" auto express torque converter will fit a Honda GC160 for minibike. COMET-TORQUE-CONVERTER-30-SERIES-GO-KART-KIT-CLUTCH-3-4-30-75-12T-35-10T-41/ It's on fleabay. I am assuming a straight Q shaft that's 3/4" but I will measure it before I order. Appreciate any...
  8. D

new member. Possible 1969 Rupp Goat.

Just bought my kids what looks like a 1969 Rupp Goat sitting on 8" painted spoked wheels. No pictures yet.