Search results

1. Bow

ARC 6271 Billet rod

I bought the wrong rod, so my loss is your gain ARC 6271 Billet Rod 3.323" (+0.020) For the Honda GX200 (doesn't fit the Predator) $50 shipped (friends and family on PayPal, you eat the PalPay fee, I eat the shipping) Brand new in the box If you want it, PM me, I need for finance my big...
  2. Bow

Engine simulation software

If anyone is interested, the Speed Talk forum is having a group buy on simulation software: [Group-Buy] -- 182 of 200 sold -- Ends 3/13 - Speed Talk They are real close to their 200 required people. Here is what the offer is: ----------------------- 2018 Group-Buy Bundle Contents: 52 Racing...
  3. Bow

CycleKart: BME RIP Special

Well, I have been lurking here a while, mainly looking at engine information, but I have been building a CycleKart (on and off for the past 2 years). I finally have it "Done", even though it will never be done and thought someone might like seeing it...
  4. Bow

Looking at an older Baja

Hello all, I have a shot at purchasing a mini bike project: either a Baja with the JF168 5.5 hp engine, or a complete, or same era Baja without an engine... They are both steel fenders with chrome handlebar models. I'm 6'2 and about 180, so I was kind of looking for something larger...
  5. Bow

Mikuni VM22 Jetting Suggestions

Gents, This is my first Mikuni and I would like to hear what most of you run for Jetting. I understand it comes with a 95 -100 main jet and a 15 Pilot. When I ordered the Setup (Inverted Intake/Mikuni VM22), GoKarts USA suggested a 170-180 Main jet with a engine with the Inverted Intake and...
  6. Bow

New Guy, SW AZ

Howdy all, I'm Bow. I don't have a mini bike YET (but I am looking), however, I am building a Cycle Kart with a 212 Predator. Since the mini bike guys seem to know the best ways to get some more power out of these engines, I'd thought I'd join and lurk/bug you all for some information...