Search results

1. L

azusa disk brake

Wicks Aircraft Supply a bit much but looks like it brakes well:laugh:
  2. L

This engine is insane!

48hp from such a tiny package!! Oh man I think this will become an obsession.... Wankel Kart Engine Test-Aixro XR50 Rotary Engine for Karting on Video
  3. L

Balancing minibike wheels

Check this out, beads that balance the wheel from the insde of the tire! Tire Balancing Products
  4. L

Phil Little Racing Forks?

On the site there is a few minis with an awesome inverted fork setup. Which I'm guessing come from a pit bike. Has anyone tried this yet? Just from an initial search it seems like no one has. Any information would be great. Thanks
  5. L

Fox Project

the fox project is almost done :hack::doah: just a gastank and brakes to go tell me what you think
  6. L

picture problem

Whenever I try to load a picture into my photo album it tells me that I've "uploaded pictures sucessfully" but then when I go to have a look its says I haven't loaded any pics ive tried this from multple computers (with cookies enabled) to no avail! :sadcrying4: any help would be great...
  7. L

My trail bug wheel and the bearings from hell!!

how on earth do you get these bearings out?! ive tried to soak them it penatrating oil, so i wouldnt have to take them out, but its inevitable. can someone with a fox please tell me how to free them from their slightly rusty prison.
  8. L

rupp kick starters

has any one done a conversion from pull start to kick start?. i know that rupp had one for their 4hp motors, i have a 6hp powersport. any info would be great. thanks
  9. L

gas tanks

Does any one know of a place that i can get a decent looking gas tank, i have to put one on my fox trail bug (at least i think its a trail bug) because the stock tank on my 6hp techumsa was too big to fit in the frame...as soon as i collect the parts im going to start a project log...pics will...
  10. L

A question of suspention

hi, has any one ever considered a 50cc dirt bikes front fork, it seems like they would work well on my fox sprite, just from a quick look, if any one has done this project before, or has pictures that would be great. thanks