Search results

1. Brainiac

Should I?

This mini is for sale locally but would like to know more before I pursue it. Any help identifying would be appreciated.
  2. Brainiac

Taylor spark arrestor

I asked this the strictly US vintage thread with no answers but does anyone know if this was ever used on Tecumseh powered mini bikes?
  3. Brainiac

Taylor Spark Arrestor muffler ID

Is anyone familiar with this spark arrestor? It is a Taylor & I believer it’s a model 200. Any info would be appreciated.
  4. Brainiac

HS40 Identification help

I just acquired this mini bike original HS40 & I'm having trouble deciphering the #'s. Any help would be appreciated. The best I can come up with is Model #HS40-55313C Serial # 10678. The 5 digit serial is throwing me too.
  5. Brainiac

Another Marketplace find.

This caught my attention but I have no idea what it is. I do like the Tec on it.
  6. Brainiac

2 piece Lil Indian

This just came up for sale in my area. How desirable are they and what would be a good price? I know something is only worth what someone is willing to pay for it but would like a ballpark idea.
  7. Brainiac

Guy says it’s a Sears’s?

Not sure what this is but someone will.
  8. Brainiac

Ebay Caliper

Just a heads up to anyone interested in the Lil Indian caliper currently on ebay. It has a slight issue.
  9. Brainiac

Stumped

This one has me going different ways. I’m sure an expert on here will know what this is. Thanks in advance.
  10. Brainiac

No idea

I posted this earlier but in the wrong thread. But saw this for sale and have no idea what it is except a mix of old and new.
  11. Brainiac

Another what is it!

Found this and can’t figure out what it is. Interesting combination of new and old.
  12. Brainiac

What is this?

Just found this listed online and any help identifying it would be great.
  13. Brainiac

Trail at

Just found this bike for sale said it runs great with a 3.5 Tec. Just wondering what it’s worth. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. Brainiac

Facebook find ID?

Just found this on Facebook marketplace and was hoping someone on here could tell me what it is. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. Brainiac

Sears H35 Facebook find

I just acquired this decent piece off Facebook market place. Seems to have good compression. Haven’t had a chance to check it out any further. The add said it was a 5 hp and I drove 89 miles to get it but still too good of a deal to pass up. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  16. Brainiac

My Tecumseh collection.....so far

In my search for the perfect engine for my Lil Indian I've acquired these 4 engines...left to right H70, HH60, HS40, & a H30.
  17. Brainiac

Another Lil Indian

I acquired this frame a couple of weeks ago and I have narrowed it down to being a 1969 or later Tec frame but I'm still not sure of the exact model. I know you guys are the experts so here goes.
  18. Brainiac

Lil Indian info for newby

I just aquired this frame and would like to do a full resto but first I need a little help determining the model and approximate age. So far I have not been able to find any numbers on the frame. I will post a couple pics to get started. Any help would be greatly appreciated.