Search results

1. D

Where are my photo's ?

Thanks...I did..but nothing there..
  2. D

Where are my photo's ?

I haven't been on in a while. Where is "my rides" under my profile? Where are my uploaded...
  3. D

CT200U-EX Frame

My father just acquired a like brand new Coleman CT200U-EX that had been returned to TSC . The neck of the frame is beyond repair. Please PM me if you happen to have a frame that your willing to let go of for a fair price. Thanks in advance!
  4. D

3D Clutch with PMR Jackshaft on Motovox

I bought a conversion kit last year from Hot Rod MB and at the time he only offered those with a left hand perch...It worked well with minimal pressure when I took it out last year with the hillard clutch installed...Not quite as smooth or responsive as the brakes on my YZ250 but didn't expect...
  5. D

Charles S Thanks. I completely agree. I am greedy though and would like to find a right hand hydraulic perch that is compatible with the micro switch that I currently have installed to operate my brake light. Thanks again.
  6. D

Daniel Coop Firstly GREAT JOB on your'e bike! I like that front hydraulic setup...To answer your'e question ,In my head I was trying to get the best of both worlds..As far as the clutch goes I didn't like the slippage of the hillard centrifugal... didn't like the top end of the TAV..liked the...
  7. D

Finally got around to installing this ...Had to flip a lot of parts around, add shims here and there and had to order Azusa type C sprocket to replace type B on the primary side to get the clearances right and add a locking collar to compensate for the loss of the type B sprockets set screws...
  8. 3D Clutch

3D Clutch

3D Clutch on PMR Jackshaft on Motovox
  9. D

New rides entry: 0 Manco Thunderbird

DonaldTrump 0 Manco Thunderbird Under Construction
  10. D

Thunderbird

Thanks for the help guys! Any thoughts on where to obtain the elliptical lock nuts and or graphics? I have nylon lock nuts but they looked out of place...found k lock nuts, non reversing lock nuts , top-lock nuts, pin-lock nuts and two way reversible lock nuts but no ellipticals which is what...
  11. D

Thunderbird

mrpat Thanks...I have the diagram and the washers thought maybe there was an additional pair of washers/spacers that were not shown for some reason...I know what I have to do now. Thanks again!
  12. D

Thunderbird

Studeman68 There is about 3/16" or so with the bearings and large washers installed I guess I will have to add more washers...definitely the original hub..Thanks
  13. D

Thunderbird

Lol... I WAS thinking damn I handed out the fake news awards too soon.
  14. D

Thunderbird

Neither...Can you PLEASE delete youre post?
  15. D

Thunderbird

Couple questions...Does the thunderbird have rear wheel spacers? My parts breakdown doesnt show them and I dont have any but I have some serious play side to side. Frame is true and rear wheel hub assembly is original. Second is anyone duplicating the original graphics for the name plate and...
  16. D

Thunderbird parts

Looking to buy Manco Thunderbird front name plate preferably with original decal. If nothing else if someone could provide actual dimensions that would be great. Also looking for chainguard and lower chainguard. Thanks in advance!
  17. D

Manco Thunderbird Gas Tank

Thanks for your help..I would like to paint my tank and was hoping there was