Search results

1. M

What did I buy for $40?

Regardless of what it is, I'm pumped ... Actually I got this one and a DB30 gen 2 for $75 total.
  2. M

Yanmar Diesel engine score. Now what to put it on...

https://youtu.be/PEOGuzn8i0o
  3. M

Anyone messed with a Subaru before?

It's OHC and fuel injected! We found a rod, flywheel, cam etc for them but has anyone messed with the fuel injection/the tuning software.
  4. M

Since you guys are so good at this...

Help me with my buddies bike. We just call it jigsaw.
  5. M

Just picked it up... What did I buy?

Besides bent forks it is in decent shape. I'm going to fix the forks with some rebar inserted from the bottom.
  6. M

My old school build

7. M

Help me out with this h25

I've located the carb I need from Amazon but I still need from the carb to the air filter and the cover etc... I'd like to keep it original but I'm tempted to just put a carb adapter to just put a filter on it. This is what I'm working with ... Your thoughts... What would you do? Just...
  8. M

What do we have here?

9. M

Two of my most recent builds.

One is a rebuild of a current bike to make it longer and cleaner. That's my purple bike(near) that I stretched 4 inches and my 420cc bike I stretched 11 inches in the back of the booth. Since both are hemispherical headed engines I will paint the big block one sublime green with a superbee...
  10. M

Nitrous people please step inside.

Been spraying a dry shot on my 212 for a little bit and it LOVES it... Wanted to look into a wet kit but wanted to see what other people were doing for fuel pumps, how long batteries last on a pump and 2 solenoids etc. Right now I have it jetted up super FAT and spraying it with a .016 pill...
  11. M

Hello everyone, quick bike from MS

Predator with full bolt ons and billet rod/flywheel on a DB30 frame ... Geared to race 330' Tried to post a pic but it says I can't since I'm new :/