Search results

1. D

vintage class Lil Indian named BullButter

good job bud and congrats on finally get married!! these projects will soon end bud lol
  2. D

looking for a tire

ok i will
  3. D

looking for a tire

wow nobody has one one here lol or just dont have one to come off of.....well ill keep looking thanks for viewing.
  4. D

looking for a tire

im looking for a knobby 4.10/3.50-4 double indian head carlisle tire. if you have one for sell let me know please. thanks
  5. D

mbotm

I agree with you 100%. it did get outta control. so why not do it the old way and if someone doesnt like it they can get over it. or do what Zipseattle said.
  6. D

pics. from Monroe Michigan show

I just took a sprocked and centered it the best i could on the wheel and used a transfer punch. then drilled the holes. I got it dang near perfect, if it is off its not off much. and yes they are 4" azusa lite wheels painted gold. Thanks
  7. D

mbotm

I just became a supporting member.
  8. D

mbotm

ok, i dont want to start any trouble, but mbotm??????????? march?????? where is april, may, june, july, august, sept?????????? I know im not a supporting member but for those who are its a good perk. and a good perk for those like myself that want to join. just wandering? thanks.
  9. D

Ruttman mania

oh and minibender, as far as the sprocket goes with contact if you lean too far you can grab but its not bad at all ive only rubbed the ground once. thanks Dan
  10. D

Ruttman mania

eeeeeyyyeeeeaaaahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!! RUTTMANS RULE!!!!!!!!!!! lol thanks guys, its nice to hear the good comments. Kyle, that was fun lets do it again. see you at work.
  11. D

4 inch wheels on ebay

vintage mini bike go cart go kart 4 inch wheels rims:eBay Motors (item 290342068937 end time Aug-28-09 19:00:00 PDT)
  12. D

here it is my almost finished ruttman

i checked and kyle has one photo in his photos ill add one in the morning of mine that shows it closer.
  13. D

Thank you all for the comments, and for the first question yes you can get some decals from kyle moody on here if you message him. He wants 30.00 for the clutch gaurd decal and there is another he had made smaller for the front of the frame kyle may have a photo in his photos of this, i will...
  14. ruttman6

ruttman6

15. ruttman_clutch

ruttman_clutch

16. ruttman_rear_wheel

ruttman_rear_wheel

17. ruttman_front_wheel

ruttman_front_wheel

18. D

i say almost cause i just have to get some tecumseh decals and a thin boot for the spark plug. but it is all complete besides that i hope you like it..... i would like to thank kyle moody for all his help and input.:thumbsup:
  19. D

been awhile for me but here is my new project

:grind:thanks i have a friend here that does body work i had him fix the pits and paint her up.
  20. D

How do i Paint an engine?

yes poweder coat can still chip but it is much more durable and wont chip as easy, which is why i decided to powder coat mine as well.