pics. from Monroe Michigan show

Nice pics and bikes!

I see Dan upgraded his tires:thumbsup:
Looks like Azusalite wheels? If so how did he get a sprocket mounted to the 4in rear? Or is it a 5in on rear?
Custom mount? Thanks

mybiz

Nice wasnt a lot of mini's is there usually more I've got more in my colection but:sadcrying4: not as nice:thumbsup:

Monroe minibike show

I was at the Minibike show in Monroe,once again Frank Mathison put on a great show!It was great seeing friends like X-90 RIDER,David Sayers and of course,Kyle Moody.It was also a pleasure meeting Kyle's good friend Danny Reams.Danny has an awesome custom Ruttman that rivals Kyle's Ruttman.X-90 RIDER took home a well deserved trophy as did Kyle Moody.I have included a few pictures of Kyle and Danny poseing with their bikes,Kyle really loved his trophy as you can see in the one picture!!.Overall,a great show with great friends,that's what it's all about!

Last edited:

mybiz

around my parts There arent any shows like this around here we do have lots of shows like cars big bikes but there isnt just a mini bike show :doah:

Nice pics and bikes!

I see Dan upgraded his tires:thumbsup:
Looks like Azusalite wheels? If so how did he get a sprocket mounted to the 4in rear? Or is it a 5in on rear?
Custom mount? Thanks
I just took a sprocked and centered it the best i could on the wheel and used a transfer punch. then drilled the holes. I got it dang near perfect, if it is off its not off much. and yes they are 4" azusa lite wheels painted gold. Thanks

Monroe minibike show pics

I only had a few pic's of Kyle and his friend Danny,here they are again.:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Last edited: