here it is my almost finished ruttman

i say almost cause i just have to get some tecumseh decals and a thin boot for the spark plug. but it is all complete besides that i hope you like it..... i would like to thank kyle moody for all his help and input.:thumbsup:

MINI-MATIC

Randy,Im sure he got the decal from Kyle,that clutch cover decal is very early Ruttman,would be a good match for a Ruttman washer frame w/the solid bar foot rest:smile::smile:

Wow That red paint and the super gold wheels a real super star from the past. We need to make sure some mini bikes get into the Smithsonian museum to record our past. LOL
Great job Steve :scooter:

Thank you all for the comments, and for the first question yes you can get some decals from kyle moody on here if you message him. He wants 30.00 for the clutch gaurd decal and there is another he had made smaller for the front of the frame kyle may have a photo in his photos of this, i will post one tomorrow of mine just in case he doesnt have one. he wants 15.00 for that one. this is the rarest of the ruttman decals. and for the wheels these are azusa lite nylon 4" wheels. they come black, i had a friend paint them with a special paint for plastics. they cost about 30.00 to your door. thanks again