Search results

1. second childhood

Slowing my bike down

I know this might sound unusual to the younger riders but my bike is too quick for my style riding and purposes and I want to slow it down and give it more power for rough trail riding and more control of acceleration. My bike is a Coleman CT-200U-EX from Tractor supply and was wondering if...
  2. second childhood

Coleman CT200U-EX Re-Mod

I posted earlier a mod I made to my bike to add racks to my bike but have since decided to change the head light location to where I think it should have been. It give me more room on the front rack and cleans it up.
  3. second childhood

My Coleman CT 200U-EX Mod

Wanted to make my bike more useful so thought it was time for some New Used racks for setting and checking my minnow trap. Thank God for my local motorcycle salvage yard and my fab shop. They could of been polished more but they serve my purpose.
  4. second childhood

Coleman CT200U-EX tire change

Well it's been a busy summer but yesterday I decided it was time to change my stock rear tire out for my new SunF sport knobby tire I got from Walmart 5 month ago. Needless to say I was pleased to get rid of the clunky ride from the stock tire that came with the bike. Now the question is should...
  5. second childhood

Need a seat MOD for my CT200U-EX

Anyone out there changed out there factory seat for one with springs on this bike. Or a mod for the factory seat will work also. I'm beginning to think about improving the ride on this bike but haven't had much time to give it much thought because of too many family projects. I'm open to all...
  6. second childhood

Spring has Sprung and 3rd Test ride on Coleman CT200U-EX went really well!

Well last week I finally got a chance to take the Ct 200U-EX out to try out my mud flap mod and the governor spring mod to see how they worked and everything was Smooth sailing. Everything worked so well I didn't want to stop riding. I want to take time to say Thanks to all the good, helpful...
  7. second childhood

Coleman CT 200u EX 2nd Test Ride

Well the snow is gone so I decided to take my new Coleman for it's second test ride to check out my add-on front and back mud flaps. The fenders on these bikes are much too small and throw slop all over your engine. The mud flaps I made worked really great so if you don't want to destroy your...
  8. second childhood

Best Tire for Snow

Hi I'm new to riding Mimi Bikes and have a lot to learn from you seasoned riders. I bought a Coleman CT200 EX as my first ever Mini Bike because it fits in the back of my Chevy Astro van better that hassling with loading my 4 wheeler. Yesterday I took it out for the first time to check out the...