1. Craig B

Spring ?

Thanks for the replies!
  2. Craig B

Spring ?

Would the 18lb a better option?
  3. Craig B

Spring ?

I have a predator Hemi motor that has a stock camshaft in it with the governor removed. It also has a Billet Arc rod and Billet flywheel. Is it okay to run a white stripe spring with a stock cam?
  4. Craig B

Chain help

I just bought 5ft. of # 35 chain. I lined it up to the old one and they do not match. The new chain is a Regina and looks bigger. Can it still be a #35 and be wider or did I get shipped the wrong chain??
  5. Craig B

Crankcase vent

Thanks for the link Danford1
  6. Craig B

Crankcase vent

Does anyone know where I can buy a crankcase vent like the 1 in the pic for a Predator 212 ? Thanks
  7. Craig B

LSC- Custom Triple Trees, universal... any interest?

Does Gerald [ LSCUSTOMS] still come on here?
  8. Craig B

Gearing for the 1/8

The carburetor is a cheapo China Mikuni. Will try it out and see how it works
  9. Craig B

Gearing for the 1/8

I just got the 60 tooth from OldMiniBikes warehouse. Kind of at a standstill til the weld/fab shop takes it so we can extend the frame. I will start at 13-60 for gearing to start. Got to get a tach and see were I'm @ and maybe a radar gun :laugh:
  10. Craig B

Gearing for the 1/8

Agreed. I just need to convert the rear wheel to a live axle with hubs.
  11. Craig B

Rear axle & hub ?

What I'm working with
  12. Craig B

Rear axle & hub ?

What are the necessary parts to convert a mini bike like an Azusa over to axle setup like the pic? Does anyone sell a complete kit? Looking to run a keyway axle with 2 hubs, so I can have hydraulic disc brakes and a real sprocket hub.
  13. Craig B

Gearing for the 1/8

Thanks for the link Danford. I used a roll out tape measure & the rear tire is 35 in circumference. Funny how all the online calculators show different results :laugh:
  14. Craig B

Gearing for the 1/8

I was thinking the 72 tooth would have me topped out by 300 feet
  15. Craig B

Gearing for the 1/8

I know there are a lot of variables when choosing the right gearing. I was hoping someone on here who has had some experience in running mini bikes in the 1/8 th would chime in. A little info on the setup. Predator 212 with 12.5 compression [100 octane]with a ported clone head 28/25 ss valves...
  16. Craig B

26 lB Springs with BM cam?

Thanks Ole, I will order them up.
  17. Craig B

What 37 lb spring should I get? I see NR has 37lb red and 37 lb green
  18. Craig B

Thanks everyone for the replies. I will order a set of 37 lb. springs
  19. Craig B

I haven't had a chance to bring it up to the Max RPM yet. The head is moderately ported with 28mm / 25mm valves and 1.2 rockers.