Search results

1. M

MAYTAG ENGINE MINI BIKE

2. M

RUPP TT500 INSPIRED MOTORBIKE

I built this bike about 11 years ago to race on the go kart tracks at Willow Springs, Apple Valley, Adams and Apex raceways with other motorbikes. I read about the Rupp 2 speed minibikes and wanted to duplicate the setup. I also wanted to make it a stand alone transmission that could be...
  3. M

Tote Goat in Utah---Cheap

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/2305919446221439/?ref=browse_tab&referral_code=undefined
  4. M

Stand up Scooter From Vintage Article

I made this scooter over 25 years ago from plans printed in a 1934 Popular Mechanics magazine. I used to ride it with my grandson standing on it in front of me. I took it out of the shed to show a neighbor kid and it wouldn't run after sitting a while. It has a 3hp Briggs engine. The carb and...
  5. M

A400 Clinton

I found my A400 Clinton and I'm stripping it down for cleaning. I was wondering if anyone can direct me to info on the belt clutch that's on it. I see no set screws and don't want to put a puller on it until I see a diagram of how it's made and attached.
  6. M

Briggs and Stratton Vanguard parts

2 complete heads with fresh valve job and all the parts shown in photo. Starter, valve covers, pistons, pushrods, head bolts, coils with diode wire all in great condition. from engine family 350000/351000. $125 plus shipping.
  7. M

Honda GHX50 Carburetors

These carbs are take-offs with very few hours. They came off of hydraulic power units used by the fire dept. They decided to change complete carbs after a month in the field instead of re-jetting. 4 are marked 32E and 2 are marked 32C. The engines they came from are Honda GHX50's. Genuine...
  8. M

Five Inch Aluminum Wheel For Sale Or Trade For Six Inch

This 5 inch wheel came with a mini bike I'm working on and I need a 6 inch rear to go with the front. Complete with good tube, bearings, sprocket, axle with spacers and nuts and tire. $50 plus shipping or trade for 6 inch rear in decent shape.'I'm in So Cal.
  9. M

Outer Bearing Race Removal

One bearing fell apart in a wheel I'm disassembling leaving the outer race stuck in the wheel. I made a puller that goes behind it and expands under it. Then it was just a matter of pushing it out from the other side. I've used this method before and it always works great.
  10. M

Wheels For Trade-Bonanza Kidney Bean

These unmatching wheels came with a mini bike I'm putting together. The Bonanza wheel is 6'' and the other is 5''. I would like to trade one or both for 2 matching 6'' aluminum wheels in as good condition as mine.
  11. M

These unmatching wheels came with a mini bike I'm putting together. The Bonanza wheel is 6'' and the other is 5''. I would like to trade one or both for 2 matching 6'' aluminum wheels in as good condition as mine.
  12. M

13. M

Best way to remove a tire that's really stuck on the beads?

I've been soaking this wheel with liquid wrench and have made no progress. It's a kidney bean wheel and I have all the bolts out and it separates nicely, just can't budge the tire off the bead. I put it in a large vise and squeeze it all the way in several places around the rim. I tried to...
  14. M

Anybody recognize this mini bike?

15. M

My Friends Mini Bike I'm Restoring

I've been trying to get hold of this mini bike for over a year and Gary, my friend and neighbor, finally decided to let me work on it. We're both going to enjoy it when finished because he lives only a couple of streets from me. I posted it in the "What is it?" section and gammatg identified it...
  16. M

My Neighbor's Mini Bike Needs An Engine.

Very cool mini bike belonging to my friend and neighbor. We are not familiar with the different models and would like to ID this one. I'm going to put a motor in it and get it running so we can share it. He said he would sell it to me for $100, but I think it may be worth more. Besides we'll...