Search results

1. C

Fresh and Clean

I have an old MTD Trail Flite, with a Tecumseh H-35. Hasn’t been run since 1981. Has been stored in my basement, out of the weather. Engine turns freely still. It was running great when I parked it, A litttle cleaning, oiling, and maybe a tune up will do. I have a question though. I plan on...
  2. C

Bike ID

I have an old mini bike that’s been in my house for about thirty some years. Bought it at a flea market long ago. It’s been disassembled for a long time, and I’m trying to put it all back together and bring it to life. Working on a low budget, just wanna ride it. No custom paint jobs, no high...
  3. C

Lost the book

Hello. I have a Craftsman/Tecumseh H35 from the early seventies. One of you experts sent me a link to download the Tecumseh Service Manual for these type engines, I think it said 3-11 hp. My laptop died, and now I don’t have the link anymore. Can someone please send it to me again ? Greatly...
  4. C

Wiped Clean

I have an H35 I’m refurbishing. Had a real time getting the flywheel off after all these years. I have a new set of OEM points and condenser. Years ago, when you got a set of automotive points, they usually had the little felt wiper attached. They also came with a little capsule of grease for...
  5. C

New man.

Hello,I just joined your page/site. Love old mini-bikes, have had several over the years, and used to repair and rebuild all my friends’ wheels way back when. Looking forward to reading and sharing with the best of you.
  6. C

Old Mini I.D

I have an old mini bike been collecting dust for about thirty years. Trying to revive it, and looking for parts and manuals. Bike has no markings, but engine is Craftsman # 143-684012, Ser 9137A. Anyone know the year, horsepower, or anything else. Pretty sure it’s a Sears mini bike.
  7. C

Blowing off the dust.

Hi, I’m new to this site. Never knew there was such a following. So, I,have an old mini that I got at a flea market for my son about 35 years ago. Had no markings, but I was told it was a Sears Craftsman. Ran it as is for a few years, then the frame cracked. Took it apart to get it welded, and...