Search results

1. ange1c0w

Forward facing air filter??

Hey guys, I decided I am building a southwest airlines themed mini bike with a predator 212 to surprise my dad (since he flies for Southwest) and I found the coolest turbine looking air filter on Amazon. It’s some knock off deal that isn’t nothing special, but it would fit the build perfectly in...
  2. ange1c0w

The secret speed doodlebug

Sorry about that. I tried looking for a cut off date and I guess I just missed it. The project isn't going anywhere though, so I will post frequently!
  3. ange1c0w

The secret speed doodlebug

Hey guys I am 18 years old (so just barely eligible) and I have a predator 212 doodlebug that I just recently picked up. The thing is that I have it in secret! Not because I am not allowed to have one, but because I want to surprise my dad and my brothers w a new, super fast, bike since we all...
  4. ange1c0w

Doodlebug project

My issue is having the chain state lined up w the sprocket... would that fix it??? I doubt it. but maybe you have some other tips for that
  5. ange1c0w

Doodlebug project

Hey guys I am new to the forum and I just picked up a doodlebug w a predator 212 for a project... I plan on painting it and etc but sanding is a pain so I am procrastinating on that task. Other things it needs is some extended foot pegs since the predator kinda hangs over the right peg, it also...