1. TampaRonnie

Fuel pump problem.

Nice! Another fine idea. Thanks a ton!!
  2. TampaRonnie

Fuel pump problem.

You'll have to forgive the spelling and typos. I'm using text talk. LOL
  3. TampaRonnie

Fuel pump problem.

Yeah I told my wife that's where I was going to start tomorrow with the pump I have just to find out if that is the case. And again thank you for the compliment. But I'm backtracking and going with powder coating so I got every peace and part ready to go just to backtrack her powder coating...
  4. TampaRonnie

Fuel pump problem.

5. TampaRonnie

Fuel pump problem.

I have wasted $25 on a lot of junk. So It to me is worth it. I really appreciate your Insight and you have given me some future diagnostic foresight.
  6. TampaRonnie

Fuel pump problem.

That is a great Idea. I just ordered a other pump that is for sure vacuum opperated. The one I have on it now was not specific. But that is a great idea. And no I dont want to pull the side cover off, drill,Tap, replace gasket. Reassemble unless I absolutly have to. If this pump works the next...
  7. TampaRonnie

Fuel pump problem.

I really do not want to drill and tap the side cover. I was not aware that there is a difference between vacuum and pressure in fuel pumps. You say a walbro fuel pump works off of vacuum? I really would like to stay with a vacuum setup. Due to the fact it being a minibike should it tip or fall...
  8. TampaRonnie

Fuel pump problem.

The other thing I was thinking about was, either going to a smaller Id for the barb. Or crimping it so not as much air would flow or simply putting a cut off valve on the vacuum line where I can adjust the flow. Tomorror is another day.
  9. TampaRonnie

Fuel pump problem.

I did have the original carb but it needs to be rebuilt, it just rebuild it and try it. Just gets a little frustrating when you put so much time into a project and it doesn't go your way.
  10. TampaRonnie

Fuel pump problem.

Thanks for the compliment. I just really did not want to go into the side cover. Something I was trying to avoid. Just didn't want any oil issues I will have a catch can but I still I'm trying to avoid it at all costs. However I was just outside and tried it again gravity feeding and it seemed...
  11. TampaRonnie

Fuel pump problem.

12. TampaRonnie

Fuel pump problem.

Vacuum fitting on the intake manifold
  13. TampaRonnie

Fuel pump problem.

So I installed a fuel pump on my H50. When I have it hooked up it seems to flood the engine where I cannot keep it idling or running. I removed the air filter and fuel is saturated in the air filter and it is spewing gas while it tries to run . If I remove the fuel pump and gravity feed...
  14. TampaRonnie

Reproduction, Replica, and Custom Decals for sale!

Glad to hear that Glad to hear that! Just purchased one from Minibike Paul. And had some concerns about that!
  15. TampaRonnie

Tecumseh puking!

Thanks! Me as well!!
  16. TampaRonnie

Tecumseh puking!

I had a big smile for sure! I thought it might be something more sinister. You don't know how much I appreciate all you guys help though! Have a good day buddy!
  17. TampaRonnie

Tecumseh puking!

I think I got it figured out. I spoke to my father-in-law who gave me the engine. He stated he had lost the dipstick for it and replaced it with one that he just had around. I believe it is shorter than the original, when I look on the specs it says 19 oz of oil however I know I put in a quart.
  18. TampaRonnie

Tecumseh puking!

I have a Tecumseh H50. I replaced the carburetor, head gasket, ignition coil, and exhaust. Since I had the head off I decided to tear it down a little further and repaint it. In doing so I removed the governor arm. When I put it back together and went to to tune it. After it ran for a little...
  19. TampaRonnie

Tecumseh puking!

I have a Tecumseh H50. I replaced the carburetor, head gasket, ignition coil, and exhaust. Since I had the head off I decided to tear it down a little further and repaint it. In doing so I removed the governor arm. When I put it back together and went to to tune it. After it ran for a little...
  20. TampaRonnie

Help! Predator 212 safety

I built this little guy from a Suzuki LT50 back in 2006ish. With the old Harbor Freight clone motor. It was a blue cover. But I changed it to a red one from another engine I had built cuz I thought it looked better at the time. Had that little thing up to 55mph. SCARY!! Miss this little booger...