Search results

1. MikeInOhio

Offer up ad in Ohio

Here's a beater in Ohio right now. Not mine, if I had more room it would be though
  2. MikeInOhio

Manco 250 build

Hello all. I picked up a Manco 250 last spring for a real cheap price. The bike was almost a roller. It came with a Tecumseh snow thrower unit on it. Also came with wheels and flat tires. It sat in my garage most of the year just looking sad, but I had every intention of putting it back in...
  3. MikeInOhio

Gx160 crankshaft troubles

Back in February I picked up a used Honda gx160 engine for 40 bucks. P.o. says it needs the carb cleaned and a new sparkplug boot. Now at the time I didn't know jack about these engines, ( obviously I still dont), but I figured how hard could it be? The engine was from a dredge pump so it has a...
  4. MikeInOhio

Bravex vs. Max-Torq

I recently purchased a couple Bravex clutches and have a question. The 10 tooth for 40_41_420 works nice. The 12 tooth for 35 on the other hand... looks well made and solid. I put it on a stage 1 built predator on a db30. After about 35 40 minutes of riding it kept trying to engage while the...
  5. MikeInOhio

18# valve springs

Awhile back I ordered a stage 1 upgrade for my non hemi 212 and I had gps ship a set of 18# springs. I never put the valve springs in for whatever reason. Fast forward to last week. I ordered a super stage jet kit and 18# valve springs from a company called Racers ProQuip. Came with 3 jets, an...
  6. MikeInOhio

I.D. help

Picked this up today. Wondering what it might be.
  7. MikeInOhio

Any idea what this might be?

Might go grab this if the price is right, any idea what it might be?