Search results

1. K

Trying to find a replacement gear

They carry the exact gear that I need (with no side hubs) for $20 shipped so I guess I'll be ordering from there. Thanks Shoe and Ruppster81.
  2. K

What company is that? (I think of Body mass index, sorry)
  3. K

Thanks for posting that link! I'll be ordering one soon.
  4. K

I found this #9T Drive Sprocket 5/8" Bore # 41 Chain GoKart-MiniBike - eBay (item 370138274061 end time Jan-30-09 12:00:01 PST) So, #420 is 1/2" tooth gap, and #41 is 5/8" tooth gap. I'm glad to hear it should work. And actually, I think that would mean less chance of stripping again. I just...
  5. K

Thanks for the help guys. From what I see, akronbearing.com doesn't have an online catalog or online store. I'll search local then the internet. Thanks again everyone.
  6. K

Thanks for your help. I looked up the karts manual online and found the part on it. Manco Part 8720 : SPROCKET 420P 9T INTEGRAL KEY I wish it wasn't going to be $27.40 (shipped) for a tiny 9t gear. I'll pay it if I have to though. Part Description: D-KEY 3/16 X 1/8 X .500 I wonder if I can...
  7. K

My go kart's small gear is stripped and it can't be ridden until the gear is replaced. It's a Manco Phoenix Baja 200 (It's just like a Manco Dingo, they might have even just changed the name). Anyways, there's a 30 series torque converter, and attached to its shaft (not the engine's shaft, but...
  8. K

My new gocart vid- Manco Baja 200

I swear I tried it with like 15 tracks. No rock or anything else seemed to work well, so I went with it. Sorry it's not your taste:smile: I like almost all music. And I think most people think this track goes fine with the vid.
  9. K

Thanks for all the kind replies. I'm glad everyone enjoyed it.
  10. K

Felt like posting... 6.5 hp harbor freight clone and comet 30 series torque converter. YouTube - Manco go kart Just ignore the note at the beginning.
  11. K

Pocketbikes suck *race video*

Agreed. And one other thing I forgot to mention, it's unbelievable how fast they drink gas. He'd have it out for just over 10 minutes and his tank would be empty. No leaks or anything.
  12. K

Pocketbikes suck *race video*

I raced a pocket bike today... They're slow. And extremely loud.:doah: I'm sticking with my mini.:scooter: youtube.com/watch?v=1UUjcym07GQ Also note his pullstart didn't even recoil:hammer:
  13. K

Worth it?

GTO, I don't know what it is but there's something extremely attractive about that mini just the way it is, right down to the engine.
  14. K

Worth it?

I saw the "Delray entry" when you were building it, great job on both minis.:wink: Who knows the bike I saw on craigslist... I tried to ID it on here but no one was sure really. You're right, those handlebars are rare style. I think the old DB's had them too? For all we know the mini on...
  15. K

Worth it?

I've never seen an old manco mini even in pictures. This is the closest I could find. A picture of an old streaker. So do you have a restored old manco mini? Fill me in of you do.:wink:
  16. K

how fast can everyones mini bike go??

My 3hp Manco Streaker, 35mph:scooter: YouTube - oldschool Manco minibike
  17. K

Worth it?

Sorry I didn't say this earlier... haven't been on here in a while... Anyways, a day or two after my most recent post in this thread I went to look at it with my dad. The guy sounded really nice on the phone. It was about an hour drive. When he came out, he said he tried to run it around...
  18. K

Worth it?

Thanks for all the replies. Is it an old Fox(maybe a doodlebug)? because that's the only brand I could connect the handlebars to, yet the plate on the handlebars wasn't on any Fox I saw pictures of. Thanks.
  19. K

Worth it?

Mini Bike 187cc/Briggs and Stratton 5 hp He wants $100 for it. What do you guys think? Also, anyone know what it is? Thanks!
  20. K

Ebay new policies may suck

I don't even use E-bay but I figured, might as well spread the news. All the new policies that start in October seem pretty crappy:hammer: and one of them could make shipping a mini a challenge(max shipping prices in order). Fees August 2008 Other Updates FAQs