Search results

1. Azusa kid

What are you guys using for paint?

I have had 2 Briggs 5hp engines in the past year. Both 1978 model and have tried to paint them both with rust oleum spray paint. First engine was just using normal paint second engine I sanded primed and then painted with high temp engine enamel and high temp engine primer. My question is why...
  2. Azusa kid

Detroit/Belleville Area Show

Are any of you guys going to the show tomorrow?
  3. Azusa kid

Deleted

deleted
  4. Azusa kid

Azusa tires

Hi all I was wondering if any of you all have a Azusa mini bike frame. My question is what are the tallest/widest tires you’ve run with the frame being so small? thank you in advance - Nathan
  5. Azusa kid

224 charging system

Hello all, i have recently installed a charging sytem on my predator 224 (flywheel,coils and regulator). My problem is that i have led bulbs in my headlight and when i connected the two together today the light lit up bright but had really quick flicker/flash. I understand that it is because...
  6. Azusa kid

Predator 224

Hello all so I have a new predator 224 and I’m going to install charging coils and a charging coil flywheel with e start. So my question is while I have it apart should I take the plastic cam out and install a factory metal cam from my parts 212, or should I just leave the plastic cam alone...
  7. Azusa kid

Wheels for Azusa

Hello all so last summer when it was warm. (I live in Wisconsin) and I built my Azusa I rode it maybe 3 time's and it seems really unstable because of the small wheels. So what I’m getting at is where could I get some some rims and tires that are bigger than 5 inch. I was looking at the...
  8. Azusa kid

Where can i find a vintage mini bike that i can restore?

Hello im new to old mini bikes and i was looking in the threads at some of your guys bikes and i decided to buy a azusa kit so i assembled ther kit put a predator 212 on and that ones about done. So now im looking for a new project, i already have a old 5hp briggs so i want to restore a bike...