Search results

1. scottneidert

Honda 50 motors

I have two motors I need some information on. first - I think the motor is an R. It is on a 68 K2, put a different stater so it has the correct number of wires to plug into the correct wire harness. Long story short, trying to put what I think is the correct carburetor on for that year. I...
  2. scottneidert

Super Bronc VT-7

I am selling my Heald Super Bronc Blue with white motor. Chrome fenders Electric start Working brake light All there Runs great Was restored a few years ago. I have a ski and all original manuals and instructions I am the second owner 1,500.00 obo Located near delphos ohio Local...
  3. scottneidert

Just Got Honda CT 70

Hey all Just picked this up. Neat Ride. I would like to get a title for it, just wondered if anyone else has experance getting one. I am in Ohio. I did have a Bill of Sale filled out. The owner did not have a title, he bought it about 10 years ago. Said he never got a title with. Just...
  4. scottneidert

Mini Bike Show just north of Ohio 5-17 thru 5-19 anybody???????

Heard about a possible mini bike show / meet going on somewhere just north of the ohio line (north of Bryan Ohio). Does anybody know anything about this???? I did not end up getting a flyer from the guy talking about it. Thanks!:scooter:
  5. scottneidert

Tecumseh Carb and return spring

I need a carb kit for my 8 hp Tecumseh on my super bronc. I also need the return spring for the throttle, any good sources? I also do not have my model number handy, so I am not sure the exact parts I need. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks.
  6. scottneidert

DBs

I recently got these at Ollies in Lima. They were 199. My dad got two as well. We were in the back digging through pallets they they were all just thrown on and plastic wrapped to. I was planning on just selling them, but they are way too much fun. They are going to prefect to put around...
  7. scottneidert

DB 30 Replacement Clutch

Bumped this question out of my other thread to get more feedback. Will a comet 5/8" bore clutch fit on the stock DB30? I ordered a bunch of them because on motorscooterparts.com they said that was the bore. After ordering and actually thinking, I realized that it is a metric bike, so how can the...
  8. scottneidert

DB30 Seat Extension

Anyone into making seats any more? I would like a seat extension for my new style dirt bug. I would like to add a small seat to the back. I tried to upload a photo to show but I did not work. If anyone is up for the challenge I will email you a picture. Thanks.:scooter:
  9. scottneidert

Db 30

So I am a strict Heald guy, but when I saw an add for Dirt Bugs for 200 bucks I could not resist. My dad and I went over and ended up getting 2, then riding them, and then going back and getting two more. They were piled on crates. We fished through them and pick out the ones that were all...
  10. scottneidert

Super Bronc Seat and Muffler

I am looking for an original seat for a super bronc, also looking for a Spark Arrestor Muffler, or any other factory setup for a VT-812 or 1012. Thanks.:scooter:
  11. scottneidert

Portland, Indiana?

Hey All, I was thinking of going to Portland Indiana in July for the scooter / minibike show. I do not know a lot about it, and I was thinking on going Saturday before it actually starts. I have heard people say that guys show up 2 weeks early, and by Thursday everyone is packing up. I just...
  12. scottneidert

Heald Super Bronc Parts

Looking to sell: (2) Super Bronc Frames (1) VT-8/10 front fork (slight damage) (1) Seat (1) Head Light (painted) (1) Tail Light Bracket (extra holes) (2) Fenders (painted and rusty) (2) Painted wheels w/o tires (1) Front wheel with tire (2) Back wheel with tire (1) Front hub with...
  13. scottneidert

cushman eagle

My Dad is looking for a Cushman Eagle. I honestly do not know much at all about them, I am more of a Kits By Heald man myself. Anyways, He would want to come and look at it before he buys I am sure, so It would have to be in the area of north west Ohio ish. I want him to find one, that way he...
  14. scottneidert

Super Bronc Parts Man - Power Tec

Hey guys, I am back after about 9 months, just got bussy with everything and was not able to get one, sorry to all who tried to message me and could not. Anyways, the other day I tried to call Ron Kimball up at Power Tec and the phone was disconnected:cursing: Started to freak out. But I...
  15. scottneidert

Trouble uploading pictures

Hey guy, Just wondering If I am the only one. I am starting a new album for my VT-7 Super Bronc I just finished, and I was able to upload 4 pictures to the album, and that's it. I try to do more, and it goes through the process like everything worked, but then when I go to the album, its not...
  16. scottneidert

Heald Super Bronc Kick Stands

Hey, I know a guy who is having about 20 of the original Super Bronc kick stands made up. There are only about 15 that are not spoken for. If you are interested here is his email (please do not try to PM me, my inbox is always full) lovilspillman@columbus.rr.com His name is Lovil. I...
  17. scottneidert

Rubber motor mounts on a super bronc?

Hey guys, I am thinking about trying to equip my latest super bronc that I am redoing with some kind of rubber mounts to reduce vibration on the frame. Any Ideas? I have never messed with trying to reduce vibrations on a Super Bronc frame before. Thanks.
  18. scottneidert

Super Broncs

I am thinking about selling a few of my Super Broncs. I am wondering if there is anyone interested near northwest ohio. I am just kind of feeling this out right now, sorry if this is not the place to post it.
  19. scottneidert

Painted a plastic gas tank, Help

I have a 9 HP Tecumseh with the plastic gas tank mounted on the front. It is all black right now, but I want to paint it white because it is going on a Super Bronc. Do I need to get a special paint so it will stick to the plastic gas tank with out chipping off?:confused: Thanks.
  20. scottneidert

Getting Ready for winter

Hey guys, got two of my super broncs ready for the snow today. The yellow vt-8 required some work and I found that I am going to be needing some parts also. anyways, oil changes, fuel stabilizer, and a quick wash to get all the dirt off. also, about those parts I need. I found that my...