Search results

1. 2old2care

Need more power ?

I see guys complaining that they need more power, because their engine is a real DOG - But hey, things could always be worse .........
  2. 2old2care

Coleman with mystery clamp thingy

I just picked up another CT200U - This one for my wife. Bought it from a young kid, who was selling it to raise money to fix his car - It was cheap. Anyway it's a 2019, with a brand new Predator 212 - I mean REALLY new, as in barely broken in. He said he bought it from a "guy", with the new...
  3. 2old2care

WTB - Old style Baja warrior metal fenders

Anyone have a set of the old steel Baja fenders laying around ? Please let me know. Thanks.
  4. 2old2care

Trailmaster front forks for a Baja MB200 / Warrior ?

Has anyone converted a Baja MB200 to Trailmaster front forks ? The front shocks on the ratty Baja I recently acquired are totally frozen / locked- No give at all. Left out in the rain with missing dust seals, I guess. I have a feeling they're going to be rebuildable, even with new seals, so I'm...
  5. 2old2care

Electric start Baja ?

So, y'all now have got me interested in these things - I picked up a somewhat ratty Baja Warrior, yesterday, for a project I now have in mind. It was pretty cheap, but also pretty neglected, and / or hard used - It is mostly complete, except for the obvious missing light. It did come with an...
  6. 2old2care

Tires for a sandy road ?

OK - I've been riding my CT200U for a little while now, and I'm wondering if I might need some better tires. As I said in previous thread, my daily ride is 1/4 mile out and back on a sandy road - The road is basically a couple inch deep layer of loose sand over a harder base. There are firm...
  7. 2old2care

New to me Colman CT200U - Sudden clutch lock up ?

Hi y'all - My first post here . Bought a 2016 CT200u a couple days ago - It has a totally stock 196cc engine, with pretty low mileage, and actually in really nice shape. I changed the oil, adjusted the valves, cleaned and gapped the plug - The engine runs like a champ, starts on the first pull...