Search results

1. Sinner70

5/8 bearing down to 3/8

Hey gang, I got a nice Fox Sprite recently and am starting to put it together. I do not like the wheels it came with and was going to swap them out. I noticed the forks are drilled for a 3/8 axle. Is this stock? What is the easiest way to put on my wheels (Astro rims with 5/8 bearings) I think...
  2. Sinner70

vintage Briggs 6hp engines

Looking to sell these before they hit the scrap yard. Briggs and Stratton 6hp engines. No exhaust, carb, pull start. one has clutch. $10 each plus shipping. or if you need a part let me know. I'll strip them down if you need anything. PayPal preferred.
  3. Sinner70

4" drum brake shoes

Still have a few of these left. NOS in boxes. unknown what they fit exactly. Take a chance on $3 each. plus shipping. PayPal preferred
  4. Sinner70

Tec H70 gas tank

Tecumseh H70 (off snowblower) metal gas tank with cap asking $20 plus shipping PayPal preferred.
  5. Sinner70

What is it?

picked this up recently for 40 bucks. Fox? ARCO?
  6. Sinner70

1970ish Tec H70

H70 Tec with good compression, No exhaust, elec starter or carb. Needs cleaning (greasy) has 3/4" shaft, blower housing with pull cord. Came off a snowblower. I can part this out if anyone wants to. Asking $50.00 plus actual shipping. I can take paypal if needed. Upon shipping, I will drain...
  7. Sinner70

E. Providence Minibike Drags

We asked, they listened: Spring drags at E. Providence Yacht Club. Hosted by Lead Foot Car Club. this is from the FB page:
  8. Sinner70

Dump Find

Went to the dump today and came home with a snowblower. Guy said, it had bad gas in it and he tried to clean out the carb. Its all there, and free! It's an older H70 with metal gas tank. I might steal the engine off it, or get it running for a back up snowblower. Can't beat freeeee
  9. Sinner70

Brake shoes

I have a bunch of brake shoes for sale. When I put them together, They measure 4.25" Im not sure what they went to, but they are new in box. See pics: I can do $12 shipped to lower 48. Cash/check/MO only. I dont have paypal. will do $10 each + cheap bulk shipping if more than one is...
  10. Sinner70

wow. just wow...

I'll buy the engine, you can keep the frame... go kart project make offer
  11. Sinner70

Really?

https://store02.prostores.com/servlet/arcracing/Checkout?cart_id=37421240&ps_VISITOR=a55abcb6-ba0a-4c13-a9f9-586d4f53b0ed&ps_SHOPSESSION=52f083ad-4779-4855-91f1-6d0dd9421059 was trying to order a bracket for 18 bucks, plus shipping. I then got this message....
  12. Sinner70

New Ink

Got some new ink last week. I wanted my kids names and an Irish Harp. I think this captured it perfectly. Cobra Customs in Plymouth MA if anyone was interested.
  13. Sinner70

WTF is this.

this is the new King of Freak! Minibike project with 5hp motor
  14. Sinner70

Spun Aluminum tank

Selling a used but in great condition spun aluminum gas tank. Measures 16.5" long by 8" round. Comes with cap and 1 strap. I dont have the other one. Bung has threaded brass fitting. looking to get $75 shipped lower 48. Chk/money order only. I do not have paypal.
  15. Sinner70

HS50 parts

selling off some HS50 parts: non slanted intake: 20 shipped Carb: needs cleaning 30 shipped head: 15 shipped side cover: 10 shipped short block available/internal parts shipped lower 48, check/money order only. best offer
  16. Sinner70

HS40 part out

Selling off some HS40 parts: intake: not slanted 20 shipped carb: works, needs cleaning 25 shipped head: 15 shipped side cover: 10 shipped recoil/housing: 25 shipped internal pieces are best offer Or if you want the whole thing we can work that out too. Check or...
  17. Sinner70

Kawasaki 4HP

will sell in pieces or whole thing. No recoil, carb, exhaust. Looking to get $25 plus shipping MO or chk no paypal. best offer, want it gone. Please dont say " how bout 15 shipped.." If I was going to lose money, I'd keep it.
  18. Sinner70

Clone Tank

Brand new. never used. with cap. fits older HF clones. $20 shipped lower 48. Chk, M.O. fine. No paypal also best offer.
  19. Sinner70

Honda GC gas tank

Came off a GC190. with cap $15 shipped lower 48 no Pay-Pal Chk or MO or best offer
  20. Sinner70

yard sale find

Got this at a yard sale this past weekend. Its a bit big for what we do, but it was pretty cool so I grabbed it.