Search results

1. P

Rupp Turbine Wheels

I have a pair of Rupp wheels I’d like to sell. They have been sandblasted The lips have some rust damage-see pics. Asking $200 plus shipping costs if not picking up locally Located in Oklahoma City,OK Will ship worldwide Please message me with any questions I have the front forks and rear...
  2. P

Rupp Turbine wheels for sale

I wasn’t sure how to post in the classifieds. Pretty new here.
  3. P

Rupp Turbine wheels for sale

I have a pair of Turbine wheels from my Rupp that I would like to get rid of. Please note, they are not in perfect shape. The lips have some rust damage. Two have pinholes (see pics) These wheels have been media blasted. When I got them they had many layers of paint. I do have the sprocket...
  4. P

Can anyone identify this frame?

Thanks for the suggestions
  5. P

Can anyone identify this frame?

I just acquired this old frame today. It’s a bit rough but I’m curious to know what it may be. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
  6. P

Help with Briggs 5hp parts

Any thoughts on this engine? Sorry guys, I’m new at this. This engine is fairly close to me. I know these have the iron sleeve. But I’m not sure on parts availability or shaft length. thanks!
  7. P

I saw this posted! I reached out. Hoping to hear back
  8. P

Appreciate the heads up! I’m not stuck on this motor. It just kinda fell in my lap. It’s definitely not worth the cost to fix it up. I’m still trying to find some decent parts for the 5hp flat top. All the recommended sites are either very pricy or out of stock on the most basic parts. Any ideas?
  9. P

Thanks for the ideas! I’m in Oklahoma. Don’t worry, I’ll get some new tires lol. That’s an old Rupp frame.
  10. P

Briggs 3hp Any mods?

Curious if there’s any companies that sell performance or replacement parts for the Briggs 3hp engine. Mine appears to be somewhat old. Came from a 7 blade mower. It runs ok. I’ve attached pictures of the engine, including model number. Really interested in find a clutch or torque converter, an...
  11. P

Recently picked up a 130202 for dirt cheap. The clutch side crank is too short for most centrifugal clutches I know of. With a tiny bit of online research, people suggest swapping to the longer crankshaft. My question is, where can I find this at? Part number? Where can I find any replacement...
  12. P

Anyone know? Pocket bike

Recently snagged this pocket bike frame. Does anyone know what it might be? Thanks!
  13. P

Help identifying pocket bike

I purchased this over the weekend from a local shop. I got a good deal and I was really just wanting to use a few parts from it. Some told me it’s a rare bike. I have no idea what it is. I also have the engine but it’s locked. Any help would be appreciated.
  14. P

Honda GX160 Crankshaft Options

I lied! I guess I didn’t scroll far enough. they do offer some stroker crankshafts for the GX160. I’ve attached a link for you. http://www.nrracing.com/product-p/160strokercrank-qx.htm
  15. P

I did check there. They have a Thai made OEM spec replacement. This may be my only option. I was hoping to slap some performance parts in since I have it torn apart.
  16. P

Hello all! So I picked up a Honda GX160 with a splined crankshaft. It came with a 6:1 reduction gear box. Obviously I’m not going to run that box. My question, is there any performance crankshafts for the GX160? I see many for the GX200 and the Chinese clones. I’ve found a few non upgraded...
  17. P

Briggs 5.5hp Carburetor Recommendations?

Thanks for the suggestion! I’ll check into it. it’s been a pain finding anything to fit.
  18. P

Thanks! I’ve found a few 22 carbs. And I actually have a VM22. But I can’t seem to find an intake manifold that fits the motor and the carb. I assume there’s going to be some fabrication involved.
  19. P

I actually bought a VM22 but the intake manifold didn’t fit. Put it in my GX160 instead.
  20. P

Mostly yonder style riding. Maybe a few wheelies.