Search results

1. E

‘71 sears roper one way sprocket

Can anybody tell me where to look for a one way sprocket/over run clutch with sprocket for my ‘71 sears roper? I’m trying to get the two speed set up on the jack shaft and need a 5/8 bore 24 tooth #35 over run clutch with sprocket or a one way sprocket.
  2. E

What is it?

Somebody before me put that sticker on the tank
  3. E

What is it?

So. After tearing into this 1971 sears roper I found out it’s a two speed. The previous owner was not utilizing the second clutch on the jack shaft. I would like to put it back to a two speed though. The double sprocket clutch on the engine seems to be in good condition but I am going to have to...
  4. E

What is it?

I’m getting ready to upgrade to a 212cc engine on this one. It has the two speed set up. Would anybody know what rpm would be recommended for front clutch and jack shaft clutch for maximum performance?
  5. E

What is it?

Thanks Charles. I believe you’re right.
  6. E

What is it?

Just purchased this today. Thought it was pretty cool looking. Haven’t looked it over too good yet but anybody have an idea of what it is?
  7. E

Front end wobble

I actually found those exact bushings at Atwood’s. Ended up putting a set in the neck as well as drilling out the triple tree holes that line up with the neck for bolt to go through. Cut the second set of bushings down to width Of metal and added them too. No more wobble.
  8. E

Front end wobble

Got the front end wobble figured out. Had to add bushings to the triple tree. It was wollowed out. Runs about 40mph. Just applied stickers last night. Pretty happy with the transformation.
  9. E

Front end wobble

It probably wasn’t but it sure felt like it was going that fast when I was 5yrs old riding it. Haha.
  10. E

Front end wobble

If the motor was causing the wobble in the front end that would certainly be what I would change. First time restoring one and I’m sure I’ll end up changing a lot of parts and possibly the motor if it gives me issues.
  11. E

Front end wobble

No play in the front wheel. New bearings throughout the bike. I’ll prop it up and try to check the balance. The orange was a must for sure. I’m an oklahoma state alum and had to do it. Thanks for the advice.
  12. E

Front end wobble

I’ve recently rescued my old trailblazer minibike from my dads barn and fixed it up. It’s not back to original by any means but still pretty cool. When I first test drove it I started getting a front end wobble at around 30 mph. I’m running 6” rims with 3 1/2 wide knobby tire on the front. I...
  13. E

Tires

I actually found a tire at OldMiniBikes warehouse. They actually had the od and width listed and matched it that way.
  14. E

Tires

Yeah. The tire that came off of it was an Adran. Just don’t know what size would match up to the 12.5x6 or what might be able to be substituted
  15. E

Tires

Brand new to this site and I’m in the middle of a restoration on a 1971 trailblazer. I am trying to find out what tire size is equivalent to a 12.5x6. That is the size on the original front tire. Can anybody advise where I might be able to find a tire that size?