Search results

1. 5

5HP Briggs Flathead Race Parts for sale!

SOLD! SOLD!!!! Thanks for all the interest!
  2. 5

Sorry, If it doesn't all sale by the end of the week I will let you know! All of it is still available. $150 Shipped. Thanks
  3. 5

BUMP...Still for sale. $150 Shipped...
  4. 5

Single Bearing, No ALUM. bore... Bored .010 Over Like to sell it all outright... Have a guy interested right now. If he doesn't buy then I will PM You!
  5. 5

Bump $150....Need this stuff moved guys! Thanks
  6. 5

Ok, I have a bunch of Briggs 5HP Race parts for sale. All parts are new unless stated other wise! ARC Billet Rod with Bearings, Stock Length (New, Still in box) Dyno Cams 94SS Camshaft (New Still in Box, Comes with Cam Card) Dyno Cams Stainless Trick Flow valves, Stock Length and Size (New...
  7. 5

3.5 HP Briggs and Stratton Performance

I ended up finding a program this morning that allowed me to draw a 3-D Model of what the intake I wanted was going to look like with the extra turbo hole. I attached the pictures below with captions for each... This picture just shows the piece in general.... This next picture shows...
  8. 5

3.5 HP Briggs and Stratton Performance

I have recently aquired a 3.5 HP Briggs Engine. This engine will not be going on a mini-bike nor a go-kart. It will be used for testing purposes only. So heres the question...How far can you push a 3.5 performance / power wise before it snaps? I have all the machinery needed to fabricate...
  9. 5

Installing big valves and seats...

OK, I am wanting to install bigger seats and valves into my 5 HP Briggs. I have a valve seat cutter kit to cut the seats into the larger seats you have to install. Now my question is do I need to have the new larger valve seats measured and cut into the block so I can press them in? Or is...
  10. 5

What happened to IceHouse Performance?

I went to look up their site and its not there anymore.... Anyone have a contact Number for Charles or Ice House any more? 5HP
  11. 5

Building a mini from scratch

Backyard Builder, Got a couple questions for you. I am intrested in the build and I am currently in the proccess of gathering parts for a project like this one. 1. Would pillow block bearings work for this? Rear Axle and Front?
  12. 5

Closing down.....

As it looks right now the TEC. motors will get quite pricey to build just like a blockzilla... There are NO MORE replacement parts as of November 15. Thats it... Here some more news for you guys- Tecumseh sold out to Platinum Equity. Basically they buy companies in financial trouble...
  13. 5

Closing down.....

Well like it says once all the parts they have left are gone thats it.... And well someone may buy them out but I doubt it....
  14. 5

Closing down.....

Did any of you guys get a letter like this come through this week?? "We regret to inform you that Tecumseh power company in conjunction with its subsidiaries has decided to exit its engine business by the end of this year. Our anticipated last day of production is December 15, 2008. As a...
  15. 5

5 Briggs

Hello, Its been a while since I have posted last. And I have to say it has changed quite a bit! I have a few questions on getting some more power out of my 5 HP Briggs engine. Obviously there are a few that stand out such as a Header, Carb, Porting, ECT... But I am needing help on a...
  16. 5

Adventures with an OHH65

Looks good! It's been a hile since I have messed with a TEC. But dont the TEC. have some what of a 'Square Port" Desighn?
  17. 5

Hello

Welcome to the forum! when you build a mini bike you want to build it to what fits you. Be sure to look at the two threads in the project builds where qucifer and backyardbuilder are building there custom minis.
  18. 5

selling all mini bike stuff

Any pictures?
  19. 5

3.5 Briggs Funny noise?

some do some dont. It is better to run with the bearing cover it trues the crankshaft up a little. Most people usually run them with alcholhal 12 hp engines and everybody runs them with outlaw and open motors