Search results

1. 5

5HP Briggs Flathead Race Parts for sale!

Ok, I have a bunch of Briggs 5HP Race parts for sale. All parts are new unless stated other wise! ARC Billet Rod with Bearings, Stock Length (New, Still in box) Dyno Cams 94SS Camshaft (New Still in Box, Comes with Cam Card) Dyno Cams Stainless Trick Flow valves, Stock Length and Size (New...
  2. 5

3.5 HP Briggs and Stratton Performance

I have recently aquired a 3.5 HP Briggs Engine. This engine will not be going on a mini-bike nor a go-kart. It will be used for testing purposes only. So heres the question...How far can you push a 3.5 performance / power wise before it snaps? I have all the machinery needed to fabricate...
  3. 5

Installing big valves and seats...

OK, I am wanting to install bigger seats and valves into my 5 HP Briggs. I have a valve seat cutter kit to cut the seats into the larger seats you have to install. Now my question is do I need to have the new larger valve seats measured and cut into the block so I can press them in? Or is...
  4. 5

What happened to IceHouse Performance?

I went to look up their site and its not there anymore.... Anyone have a contact Number for Charles or Ice House any more? 5HP
  5. 5

Closing down.....

Did any of you guys get a letter like this come through this week?? "We regret to inform you that Tecumseh power company in conjunction with its subsidiaries has decided to exit its engine business by the end of this year. Our anticipated last day of production is December 15, 2008. As a...
  6. 5

5 Briggs

Hello, Its been a while since I have posted last. And I have to say it has changed quite a bit! I have a few questions on getting some more power out of my 5 HP Briggs engine. Obviously there are a few that stand out such as a Header, Carb, Porting, ECT... But I am needing help on a...
  7. 5

Worht it?

Well while looking for a mini bike I came across this one. I saw how cheap he was selling it for and was wondering if it was worth every penny of the price plus shipping? Are there any parts available for this bike? What about brake and stuff...
  8. 5

What do you do?

hey guys, I have looked for a mini bike since I joined the site! I have looked for a good month. I have looked every where under the sun. Where do you guys look for you mini bike? Thanks
  9. 5

Wanted~5 hp briggs

Needing a 5 hp briggs motor doesnt have to have the carb, tank, or exhaust pipe. Looking for something relatively cheap. Thanks
  10. 5

Needed 3 hp briggs parts.

Hey everyone,I am looking for some 3 hp briggs parts for my back up motor for my mini bike. parts needed: Coil Head Springs and retainers Valves cam gear plastic yellow plugs that go in the crankcase. and the recoil start Thanks
  11. 5

Mini bike WANTED!!!!!

Hello all, I am looking for a mini bike doesnt have to have the seat back hub or tire or sprocket. But it needs to have front axle and back axle alond with original brake. Old will be fine I am going to build me a drag bike so will change alot. Preferbly a bike with a foot brake.O and dont have...
  12. 5

New to this?

hey everyone, I have been browsing through the forum for a week or so. I have always been intretsed in mini bikes and have always wanted to owe one. But I have one problem. My dad said he owned three and he said they wore out fast but when I was looking through your forum I seem to see they...