Search results

1. F

clone governor

Can you just remove the arm from the governor and rig the throttle or does it have to come completely out
  2. F

Random Stalling

I have a newly built clone db and the thing keeps stalling.:censure: I dont want to have to disassemble the carb. I dont kow what it is. The weird thing is if i take of the gas cap for a little then it will run longer but it eventualy stalls. it does the same thing if i take off the air box...
  3. F

engine mount slots

I know ther are alot of threads about slotting the stock mounting plate of the db30 but i havent found any pics. id greatly appreciate it someone could post a pic of their engine slots.:smile::grind::hack:
  4. F

Engine with short shaft

I have recently came across a broken powerwasher with a runninb engne. I decided to take th engine but while dismantleing the machine I dscovered the shaft is very short and large. Is it possible to use a 1" bore clutch on a shaft that is only 1 1/4" long or is it not worth it and save the...
  5. F

Cheapest Way to upgrade DB30

I recently bought a new doodlebug remake mini bike. I like it sort of. It takes for ever to get moving. I dont way that much though. I only way about 150 lbs. Can anyone help me with the cheapest way to add more torque. Im low on cash right now. I dont think I have much any time soon either.