Search results

1. minimonster

el burro sand n' snow for sale

Here is a link to my el burro. I just don't have any time for it anymore. el burro sand n' snow vintage mini bike There are also pictures of it in my album.
  2. minimonster

$40 find...What is it?

How come you always get the good deals? That Tecumseh is yours if it fits.
  3. minimonster

World's finest El Burro Sand-N-Sno Bike

Sweet! No rush, I stripped the drive train down tonight with my buddy and I have to get bearings, belt, and clean everything up before it all goes back together. How were the axles in that bike?
  4. minimonster

World's finest El Burro Sand-N-Sno Bike

There is nothing wrong with driving that far for parts that are necessary to make a complete resto. Shit I drove 6 hours round trip in a blizzard and ice storm to get mine. Good for you. Hey if your not going to need that engine let me know.
  5. minimonster

mtd

oops.... I accidentally put two posts up this is the second that didn't have a pic sorry.
  6. minimonster

mtd

I figured it out. It is a MTD I guess I should search before I ask.:doah: Anyways I am still wondering a fair price.
  7. minimonster

mtd

Does anybody know who makes this? I have a chance to buy it and was wondering who makes it and a fair price. I think it was marketed or sold under the mtd name. Thanks, Troy.
  8. minimonster

New to site...with new toy.

As soon as I can I will get some video riding it.
  9. el_burro_027

el_burro_027

10. el_burro_0141

el_burro_0141

11. el_burro_0121

el_burro_0121

12. el_burro_0081

el_burro_0081

13. el_burro_0061

el_burro_0061

14. el_burro_0042

el_burro_0042

15. el_burro_0011

el_burro_0011

16. minimonster

New to site...with new toy.

Pics!!! Finally got it home last night at midnight. So pictures couldn't be taken until this morning. Sorry for the poor shots buts its -2F and I couldn't stand out there any longer. If you want some high res pics let me know, I will email them to you, just let me know.
  17. el_burro_020

el_burro_020

18. el_burro_018

el_burro_018

19. el_burro_014

el_burro_014

20. el_burro_012

el_burro_012