1. gumpit

2002 BMW 3series spontaneously catches fire.

One of my auction cars caught fire. The odd thing is it has been sitting for 2 days in the back of the auction in a pile of other cars. It was not running. In fact the key was not in the ignition. You can see by the security tape that nobody was around the car before during or after. In fact the...
  2. Putter

2002 Honda Metropolitan

Hey gang, Thought I'd show off my latest aquisition, a 2002 Honda Metro. Picked this up yesterday at a yard sale for $450. This lil' sweetheart has never been laid down and generally is in great condition. It has just under 800 miles of use and is currently suffering from the "I let...
  3. C

2002 KJ Advice needed...Anyone?

I need new wheels for my KJ (Already lifted the Cherokee), and I'm having some trouble. I need to run the stock CVs so I'm limited to 3" lift, but I need to install a 16x7 tire which would clear the flares, but might hit over bumps since the thing has 165,000 miles on it. 1: Now, I...
  4. Z

just got my first 2002 baja heat...and wanted to say hello

hey all its been almost 2.5 months since i was on here.i just got a baja heat 2002 model the other day.not a bad deal for only 50.00.(what i have invested)i had to do a few things.new plug,new brake handle,and replaced a frozen throttle cable.i was surprised it started on the second pull.still...