212 cc

1. S

Gear Ratio

Hello everyone I’m new to the forum and still kinda a rookie on mini bikes lol, I have some knowledge just not too much. I put a doodlebug db30RR with a stock cylinder head 212cc predator together and it runs perfect it has a vm22 Mikuni clone carb and it has arc billet aluminum fly wheel and...
  2. E

Predator 212 top speed issues

Hello everyone, so I had a brad new predator 212 non hemi version with a Mikuni carb with a 135 jet in it and I was able to hit speeds upwards of 55mph on my ct100u with nothing else done to it but unfortunately that engine started having some issues with it so I went and swapped it out. Now I...
  3. vegetable

Tillotson 212 22mm carb bolts loosened while riding, now wont start

I was riding my mini when i suddenly lost power and when i pulled into my garage i saw my carb manifold bolts on the head were loose. took engine off cause I needed to do an oil change anyway, when i finished reassembly of the carb bolts (tightened down), replaced the gasket on the surface where...
  4. 661_Minis

Piston to valve clearance

Hello, I’m currently building a 212 non hemi and have ran into some issues with my piston to Valve clearance.. I aligned the cam dots and put the side cover on, put in my pushrods and spun the engine over and my piston is hitting the valves, I personally think my pushrods are way too long (...
  5. B

Broke my crankshaft and trying to find the right replacement

I have a non-hemi predator 212 and the crankshaft broke to the point where i can’t put my torque converter on. I’m trying to find a replacement part for it but all I can find specifically for predators are hemi cranks. I don’t know if those are compatible or not. I also found a tillotson...
  6. E

New Custom Candy Flake Paint and Modified Predator Engine - oh and Model Photo Shoot

Hi I am a brand new member but have been reading and getting lots of extremely useful information from this site for a few months now. I have just finished, well almost finished, building and painting my first mini bike which was a $60 impulse buy at a yard sale which turned into a slightly...
  7. fordx

HF 212 Clutch size?

Hello, I want a performance clutch but i don't know what size fits my motor, also any recommendations as to quality and longevity between certain clutches? Thanks