$400

1. relicracing

2 Rupp rollers + 2 other frames package $400

2 Rupp rollers, one MTD Trail Filght frame and an unknown combination of different manufacture/model frame/fork. I say that as I've never heard of a mini that's sprung twice up front, once on the tubes themselves and again at the steering stem. Prefer to sell as a package before Windber but can...
  2. J

Rupp Mini Bike w/HS50 Engine $400

This is the same Mini Bike that I posted about a week ago for $500. . .just couldn't figure out a way to change the title of the post to include the new lower price! I'm going to be driving from New York to Houston, then to Austin, TX most likely going through Nashville on the way between May...
  3. L

$400 budget, steer me in the right direction please?

Hey guys, After a brief hiatus I want to return back into the mini bike scene with about a $400 budget. Thinking about a harbor freight 6.5hp engine rejet, filter, header or an 13hp with electric start reject, filter, header... also I've had the classic style doodlebug and the new style...
  4. 1967 Tempest

2 Fox Sprites. $400 for both

I'm selling these two Sprites as the boys are too big for them. Would rather a package deal. I will drive about 30 minutes to meet. The red one has a foot brake and a 79CC engine and the PMR jackshaft. Home made seat. The blue one has a 212CC pred with a footbrake.
  5. R

Powell mini bike $400 cl

Just found this on Craigs List Located near Sacramento CA Powell Challenger. I dont thing the owner knows what he has. Custom mini bike
  6. T

1970 Taco 100 - $400 Boise, Idaho

1970 Taco 100 (as far as I can tell) with a Predator 212 motor. Needs: Throttle Fork is frozen Drum brake is very weak some assembly required with jackshaft/sprockets/chain See CL ad here: 1970 Taco 100 minibike Prefer to sell it locally. Buyer would be responsible for...
  7. bigblack315

Drag Mini Bike Queens NY $400

Drag Mini Bike Queens NY $350 Its have a Drag Mini bike I just built. Has a Petter carb.. full exhaust.. full intakeha stretched frame...and disk brake ..extremely fast and 212CC Predator motor is New.. Just need cash so I'm selling it $350 Queens NY Pickup only 3156646675
  8. guardrail dave

1967 taco 22 $400

taco 22 with numbers
  9. The Restore Kid

complete Herters survivor, runs $400

Would be a GREAT candidate for a retso.. Kinda why I bought it, but have lost interest in them.. Plus I don't wanna throw money at it... :hammer: The GREAT....... All there.. :shrug: Original lighted Techumseh H50 runs and lights great Original seat is VERY great.. :drool: The...
  10. jammerdave

WTH? DB30 over $400 on ebay?

Baja DB30 Doodlebug 97cc mini bike | eBay I can get a new one from pep boys for 300, so what gives? It's a brand new stock unit!:shrug:
  11. T

Gilson mini/trail bike $400 near Chicago

I've had my fun with this Gilson mini bike or is it a mini trail bike? Not sure. Asking $400. i believe it is around 1970-72 vintage. Original paint, but missing the original engine, chain guard and rear fender. I do have the fender brackets. Now powered by a 5 HP B&S engine. Comet torque...
  12. J

Taco Frijole 0em $400

It's on CL and I'm in Littleton,CO. I'll post pix when I get home.'67-8 Orig. that has the 2hp B&S mtr.Runs,no smoke,clutch bush is worn,needs a seat and some tlc.This bike is 41+ yrs old,keep that in mind.:shrug: regards,Joel
  13. turbodaddyfrank

minibike for sale $400

I did a full restoration on this bike, I was told its a Manco. It has new Porsche orange paint, all engine tins have been painted charcole gray as well as the rims. It has a new chain, rear sprocket, seat, and a brand new 6.5 clone. It has only been started and run just for the purpose of a...
  14. cbroward

Three bikes for $400

Good way to acquire a herd of Mini bikes in one swoop.:scooter: 3 mini bikes/ trail bikes
  15. mello614

68 doodle bug no pics $400

sale-bjkhe-1379764027@craigslist.org says he has a 68 doodle must be in good shape if he wants 400 bucks
  16. Dupa

craigs List $400 What is it

Found this tank of a mini on craigs list $400. Owner just calls it a vintage mini bike $400 or best offer. Runs great 5hp tec.:huh:
  17. mini bike mike

minibike $400 shipped

mini bike $400 total price boxed shipped and insurance . shipped to your door unknown model and make. im shure someone knows ? it runs and has a 5 hp briggs motor.