coleman sport 2.40

1. C

Coleman sport 2.40 (attex) parts/help needed

Hello, my name is Casey, 24, and I’m looking for information on recoil/pull starts and if anyone has seen a pair of handlebars I can inquire about. I’ve broke mine about 2-3 times now and I’m struggling to find new parts/info on replacement. These are one of a kind ears/leafs on them, and I have...
  2. Biodude

1971 Coleman/Attex 2.40/5.30 tire choices?

I am wondering what guys that have restored these bikes is doing for replacement tires? They seem to be an odd size. These tires are original and are developing a little bit of weather checking and I know that new tires will be in my future.
  3. J

Coleman 2.40 Sport Mini Bike 1971

Unique Coleman 2.40 Sport Mini Bike, 1971 time frame. It was restored as a joint project by my late father, Jim Hosking, with Jeff Mihalko at Restoration Specialties. From info provided to me by Jeff: The prototype bike was originally purchased from the builder who worked at the Coleman plant...
  4. N

Attex Sport 2.40 Wiring Help needed

I grew up with this Attex and a 8 years ago I set out to fix the wiring and 8 years went by and now I have no idea on how to put it back together. (slaps forehead). Lucky for me it looks like I have all the parts. The photos show all the wiring. I believe the multi-switch is the hub for all the...
  5. D

Coleman Sport 2.40

Hey Everyone, I'm not sure if this is the ideal spot for this, but I recently bought a 1971 Coleman Sport 2.40 with an extra motor. The bike runs and drives. I am thinking about selling it for college money. I can add pictures soon, but what are these bikes worth? Is there a demand for...