gto

1. Eliminator

Original Trail Horse GTO 950

Original Trail Horse which I believe is a model GTO 950 made by General Appliance of Nebraska.. Has the original HS40 4 hp Tecumseh with lighting coil. Engine has spark but will require typical fuel system and tank cleaning and once over. Jack shaft, rear band brake, mag wheels, fenders, side...
  2. Jamie1972

1970 TrailHorse GTO 1200 Survivor for sale

This was listed on eBay a little while back. and he wants 700.00 Period. Beautiful Survivor and you don't see to many full suspension TrailHorse in this condition. It's located in New Haven, CT area.
  3. gammatg

For Sale: Trail Horse GTO 100

Trail Horse GTO 100. Not sure on the year (70 or 71?)The tag on the motor was not present when I bought it. I bought it, cleaned it up and removed the incorrect pieces(carb, grips and seat) It currently does not run, but it does pull over. The recoil is a little loose. One of the rivets is...
  4. slywilliez

FS Complete Trail Horse GTO 150

Up for sale is a complete 1970 Trail Horse GTO " 150??" I am not 100% sure on the model but the bike is in great shape. I has straight bars and I don't see any cracks or re-welds on the frame. I believe the motor is the original motor HS25, it turns over with good compression. It still has the...
  5. buckeye

Trail Horse 500 GTO

Making room. Trail Horse 500 GTO. All original. Even the plastic chain guard, albeit cracked on the bottom. Very fixable. It has the h50 but I have never ran it. Needs points ect.. Good compression. This is a great survivor bike or good for resto. Not much to fuss about. Has a clone on...
  6. D

Need info trail horse 500 gto

Hello mini bikers I justngotnthis barn find trail horse 500 gto was wonder some info on it as far as year and round about value of it it's missing the fenders everything seems to be original
  7. mini one

Two Trail Horses : GTO 100 & 880?

Gotta make some room/finish some stuff sale. Not sure about the suspended one's model #. Included are two marginal reproduced clutch covers (by yours truly) that could still use some work,sanding etc... and a Big Block white Tec 5HP with the correct linkage from those years that runs fine...
  8. R

TRAIL HORSE GTO (Full complete Roller) MINT !

Trying to sell some stuff of to fund another project.This one is hard to let go. This is a MINT -Trail Horse GTO - full suspension - Saddle, controls and kickstand included. Original wheels -jack shaft assembly- rear brakes and sprocket. Zero rust or dents. No frame or fork damage. Frame is as...