gx

1. Swirl port Gx160 head

Swirl port Gx160 head

Tthese pictures are pre mod were i have plotted the areas im going to rework with black and red felt pen. In this picture the port wall that needs to be opened up is shown, the veins in the bowl wall are shown aswell.
  2. Swirl port Gx160 head

Swirl port Gx160 head

Tthese pictures are pre mod were i have plotted the areas im going to rework with black and red felt pen. The Gx and clone head has a very poor port design so any porting is an improvement, distribution to the centre of the cylinder is poor so a swirl port design can nicely overcome this...
  3. Swirl port Gx160 head

Swirl port Gx160 head

Tthese pictures are pre mod were i have plotted the areas im going to rework with black and red felt pen. The Gx and clone head has a very poor port design so any porting is an improvement, distribution to the centre of the cylinder is poor so a swirl port design can nicely overcome this...
  4. My Restoration project, 1969 (i believe) Rupp Continental w/ Ungoverned Hon

My Restoration project, 1969 (i believe) Rupp Continental w/ Ungoverned Hon

whatcha think?
  5. My Restoration project, 1969 (i believe) Rupp Continental w/ Ungoverned Hon

whatcha think?
  6. My Restoration project, 1969 (i believe) Rupp Continental w/ Ungoverned Hon

whatcha think?
  7. My Restoration project, 1969 (i believe) Rupp Continental w/ Ungoverned Hon

whatcha think?
  8. My Restoration project, 1969 (i believe) Rupp Continental w/ Ungoverned Hon

whatcha think?
  9. My Restoration project, 1969 (i believe) Rupp Continental w/ Ungoverned Hon

whatcha think?
  10. blacked out gx 200 block ready for internals

blacked out gx 200 block ready for internals

i was always trying to find a way to clean up a old motor good an could never get all the dirt an stains off the block so i cleaned the motor best i could an got some heat proof paint an it turned out great
  11. blacked out gx 200 block ready for internals

i was always trying to find a way to clean up a old motor good an could never get all the dirt an stains off the block so i cleaned the motor best i could an got some heat proof paint an it turned out great
  12. blacked out gx 200 block ready for internals

13. blacked out gx 200 block ready for internals

14. blacked out gx 200 block ready for internals

15. blacked out gx 200 block ready for internals

16. blacked out gx 200 block ready for internals

17. 2012 gx 200 build

2012 gx 200 build

restored the frame dont know the make or age it was very old a beat up,, named it alley boy or metro dont know what to go with
  18. 2012 gx 200 build/ black dyno painted gx 200 block

2012 gx 200 build/ black dyno painted gx 200 block

restored the frame dont know the make or age it was very old a beat up,, named it alley boy or metro dont know what to go with
  19. 2012 gx 200 build

2012 gx 200 build

restored the frame dont know the make or age it was very old a beat up,, named it alley boy or metro dont know what to go with race toggle for kill switch an blue light toggle for lights
  20. 2012 gx 200 build

2012 gx 200 build

restored the frame dont know the make or age it was very old a beat up,, named it alley boy or metro dont know what to go with a lil tatoo work