mb-200

1. Jblack0884

Trail master MB 200

I took my carb off to clean because it kept booging / cutting off while ride cleaned the carb with carb cleaner whether on choke or not when trying to start it won't staying running even when I hit the throttle it still die won't stay running at all what could it be.?
  2. derekbmn

Bonanza MB-200 Completed....

Just finished this little guy up last night. Not a 100% original resto (newer engine) But it was certainly a fun one :thumbsup: Powder coated bright red (original color) Goodyear Sawtooth tires (originally would have Goodyear diamond treads. Nos Odeon Throttle and Cherry brake lever/cable...
  3. Rimbender

Brand New MB-200 w/Flat Rear Tire

Figures eh! :shrug: As a newbie to the world of minibikes, yesterday I purchased off of the showroom floor a brand new MB-200 at Pep Boys for $399.00 and I figured that I had a great deal! I promptly paid the bill and was informed that they would have to do a little prep work including...
  4. P

Help with Baja MB-200 w\ GTC Torque Converter...

So I finally got my torque converter, however just to get it out enough that it wouldn't cut the belts (it was so unaligned with the supplied sleeve) I had to modify a custom 3/4 bore sleeve, however anymore out and the torq key will not engage with the clutch, it's already just barely locked...