predator "hemi" 212cc

1. E

Predator 212 top speed issues

Hello everyone, so I had a brad new predator 212 non hemi version with a Mikuni carb with a 135 jet in it and I was able to hit speeds upwards of 55mph on my ct100u with nothing else done to it but unfortunately that engine started having some issues with it so I went and swapped it out. Now I...
  2. Cruisin the Streets

Cruisin the Streets

40mph flyby
  3. Lucille

Lucille

My 10hp Azusa “Lucille”
  4. Flyby

Flyby

40 mph
  5. O

I need help with my Predator push rods

Right now I'm building a predator 212cc and the engine is a Hemi. Aside from the necessary flywheel, carb, exhaust mods... It will have the original head, 1.2 ratio roller rockers, original valves, 26 lb springs, a lift for the valve cover, a mod 2 Dyno cam, and a flat top piston. My issue is...
  6. Old Lady

New Predator 212cc Engine Rewind Starter Posistion

I would love to adjust the pull cord rewind starter so the cord pulls from the back side of the engine. Does anyone know if that is possible? Are the holes on the case symmetrical? If I rotate it counterclockwise 45 degrees will it affect the function? As it is, the cord comes out on the front...
  7. M

Engine won't start

Hey guys i got a predator 212 a few months ago from harbor freight, put some basic mods on the engine (new air filter, removed the oil sensor, new exhaust - straight piped-) and the bitch won't start anymore… even with carb cleaner it starts for a second then sputters out a few seconds later...
  8. C

Predator 212 hemi rockers

Does anyone know if the Mike Clements billet roller rockers 1.5:1 ratio rockers (gold colored) work with the predator 212 hemi?
  9. S

cant get my emulsion tube out of my carb

Im trying to take out the emulsion tube so i can add my stage 1 kit but it wont budge. I have a predator 212 "hemi". Its pretty new, if that means anything. I cant get the tube to fall out and dont want to break it trying to get it out. Any tips that are sure to work?
  10. LSCustoms

New Take Off Predator "Hemi" Head w/26 lb springs and chromoly rods

Have a new take off Predator 212 "Hemi" cylinder head. Am selling this with new 26 lb springs (from Arc) and new chromoly cut-to-fit push rods (also from Arc)... if you are good with porting and milling, this is the cylinder head for you... you can mod it to fit on your regular older style...