rupp roadster 2

1. K

Starting a project for my son Rupp roadster

I have a rough roadster that I had as a kid finally got it back from my family member and it’s in boxes. I was wondering if anyone knew the size of earrings I would need for the forks and the swing arm and maybe a carb that will work that won’t cost me 400 dollars till I can afford the correct one
  2. S

Predator 212 on 1971 Roadster 2

Hi, My son received a 1971 Roadster 2 from his Grandfather a couple of years ago that he bought as a kid. It is mostly stock and been sitting in storage for more than 20 years. Changed the oil and filled the tank. After about 20min of fooling around got it running! First thing I noticed is...
  3. B

1972 Rock roadster wheel bearing removal

Anyone know an easy way to remove the bearings from the wheels without damaging anything.
  4. j57little

Rupp Roadter 2 TC-1 Spacer

I have an original restored TC-1 driver and HS40 engine for a 1971 Roadster 2. I noted that there is a spacer between the engine seal and inner disk. I have all the other components. Can anyone tell me the thickness and OD of the spacer for a TC-1 that goes between the side cover/seal and the...
  5. R

Rupp Roadster/Tecumseh carb help needed

Hey there I am getting a Roadster running properly and it runs like a champ in the garage and on smooth roads. It seems as though if i take it on some bouncier dirt lots it doesn't like it and wants to idle only and the throttle floods it out. Also it seems like it only wants to run on half...
  6. E

Hs40, roadster 2 gas tank, headlight, taillight, exhaust, engine side torqaverter

Looking for these things for my roadster 2 resto. Hs40, roadster 2 gas tank, headlight, taillight, exhaust, engine side torqaverter. If you got any of these, let me know please. Very excited to get this thing back on the road.