‘62(?) Fox Campus Bike Roller $250

As found. Motor plate is pitted, but this frame is structurally sound & straight. Rolls, smoothly. Brake will need to be freed up, to work. Someone please, treat her right. Located in Millville, NJ. Will not ship, but I attend quite a few MC swapmeets on the east coast and can bring it along. Thanks. -Thom.

Attachments

Lizardking

Thank you @relicracing for making this happen!! Bike arrived safely yesterday here in FL and in way better shape than I was anticipating! Even the shoes on the rare fairbanks Morse brake assembly are still attached and in good shape!
Slapped back together for the time being….been wanting one of these for many years since it was a Tecumseh powered early bike. View attachment 304363
So what was the affordable way of getting it to you???

Plumbing insulation/zip ties/duct tape & stretch wrap. No box to make the overall, dimensions or weight, larger.
Then find a UPS guy that doesn’t include the protruding bars/pegs in the overall dimensions. Ground was half the price of air and would arrive in 2 days, instead of 3. I can only speak for UPS, on this one. Glad you like it Markus. I’m sure you‘ll be good to each other.

Last edited:

Lizardking

Pluming insulation/zip ties/duct tape & stretch wrap. No box to make the overall, dimensions, larger.
Then find a UPS guy that doesn’t include the bars/pegs in the overall dimensions. Ground was half the price of air and would arrive in 3 days, instead of 2. I can only speak for UPS, on this one.
What was the price of shipping?

Nice packaging!!!