“Sigh”

Thepaetsguy

I got these tires off of a completely home made gokart. Now I learned somthing leave the rim/tire bolted to the machine and it makes popping the tire bead with a crowbar easy! I didn’t think these tires were this bad though... Now where am I gonna find another 16x7.50-8 they were $14 plus $7 shipping but they all sold the same day they were listed on eBay. Price is now back up to $40 a tire! knew I should have bought two of those tires when I had the chance. E70092C4-85F8-4F3F-AE54-02DC61C5820E.jpeg

Cuda54

They are just lawn mower tires while you have the tires off you can paint the rims. Do they bolt on and are they 4 or 5 bolt??

Thepaetsguy

Is that a cotton candy machine?
What the heck am I looking at? Is that a rip patched with chewing gum that didn't hold?

Keep looking for a price you're comfortable with or pay up! You weren't kidding, that's a pricey tire size.
Tires were like that when I got the kart they did not hold air. I pulled the tire off the bead and stuck a tube in after two rides it blew out the chewing gum covered sidewall.