100 cc utility engine shootout

I am planning to mount four different small 2 strokers on a piece of equipment we have here. It is an old Yazoo 3 wheeled commercial mower that had a mower deck up front, two wheels behind the deck, powered, and one steering wheel in the rear. The seat was above the rear wheel.

1698543713987.png The deck is gone, the engine is gone, the seat sits where the engine was, and the single wheel is the front wheel.
Back to the topic. There is a go kart engine mount plate welded behind the left rear wheel, lined up with that pulley you can see above that wheel.
I have a Tecumseh HSK600 , all stock, another one that I am mounting a reed plate from an Sears boat motor on, a Jacobsen J321, and I am looking for a Clinton Panther.
We use this thing to pull a 40 inch rake to groom our track, pull roots our of the garden and sometimes pull garden trailer.
It currently has a Tecumseh 4 stroke H35. We plan to mount each of the smokers on it and see how the perform. It has a two speed, with reverse. The governed H35 goes about 4 MPH in low and 8 in high, and it is nearly unstoppable. This should be some good, loud fun.

IMG_20231029_145229.jpg This is the beast in its current condition.I recently sprayed it with phosphoric acid to remove rust. It will be painted soon. I know it seems sense less to compare a bunch of obsolete engines, bit I really want to see how the Tec hsk 600 will compare to the others with piston port and reed valves. I also have the adjustable timing magneto plate from the boat motor that I want to try.