12 inch Rupp parts

Who has a bunch of neat Ruppy stuff? :shrug: Looking for anything missing..

12 inch KICKSTAND!!! :bowdown: DAMN it's needs a kickstand :glare:

Good driver clutch + belt

chain guard

fenders

seat cover

I dunno... whatever's not in the pic. :doah: I'd really like to find someone with most of the stuff lookin to trade for a motor or two or something. :lol: That would be great..

Soooo who's got something? :smile:

[/IMG]

Yeah the tires and wheels and tank are the :bowdown: part.. Actually the frame and swingarm and jackshaft and everything are pretty decent too.. I said :censure: it... I might fix this one up.. :shrug: A good buddy of mine used to have a bunch of Rupp stuff, I had lost touch over the past year or so.. When I get back ahold of him, he's about dead of Cancer.. :crying: I guess the bikes and stuff are gone and he's not long for the world..

Hm.... what do ya gotta get for some stuff? What kind of shape is it all in.. :shrug:

markus

I just bought this bike for the charge coil motor, Guy would not budge on his price so I didn't really get a "deal" on the bike. So I just stripped the bike and am getting ready to take pics and list all the useable parts on Ebay probably tomorrow in hopes of getting the initial cost of that motor I wanted so bad back down to a reasonable amount:smile:

if you want something in particular PM me the list of the parts and I can forward you pics and check what similar condition parts have pulled for prices, or just check my ebay adds in the next couple of days. I start the bids low, no reserve, and happily combine to save shipping:thumbsup: