1962 Tecumseh H22

markus

I bought this just to rob parts from but after seeing how clean and low usage I"ll offer it before it gets parted out

Anyway I cleaned and set the points, cleaned off the light carbon in the head and tossed a fresh head gasket on and fired it up. Runs fine, is leaking on a dry gasket on the bowl but thats all I can see. see running video at the bottom.

I dont have anything to put it on right now, so before I rob stuff off it I'll offer it like it is $150 shipped $125 picked up or at this point I had my eye on the tank more than anything so $75 picked up or $100 shipped without the tank.

this is original paint, I only did a quick clean with wax, not too shabby for 52 years old :thumbsup:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NG3WpHHKh9w&feature=youtu.be

markus

not meaning to bump early but this morning while cleaning more crap out to get rid of I found a 1968 H25 shroud and tag that I forgot I had. Not as pretty as the earlier one (but its not rusted or dented), but this could be changed into the '68 which would be more correct for alot more mini's then the earlier setup. Like a small bonanza MB series and a few others that offered some of the really small frame bikes.

this can be had instead of the 1962 shroud and starter if your needing that, I have the later pull start and screen and cups to go along with, but paint is about the same condition (would need repainted).