1. CLH

Rare Mustang Trail Machine on eBay

This isn't my bike, but these are rare so I had to share it. Here is a rare 1962 mustang trail machine with it's original 5 & 3/4 hp Briggs engine with the oil bath air cleaner- Look at that motor! It seems to have a (likely multi-speed) gearbox that has some sort of kickstart mechanism on it...
  2. AboveUpNorth

1962 Mustang Trail Machine

Not mine, but for sale locally..... It's too rare and sexy not to let everyone see :-) 1962 Mustang Trail Machine Mini Bike The MUSTANG TRAIL MACHINE is a lightweight motorcycle manufactured by Gladden Products Corporation of Glendale, California from 1961 to 1965. Powered by an upright...
  3. BBQJOE

1962 Fuji Go Devil

Pretty cool and unique. It's Not for me though. https://mohave.craigslist.org/mcy/5915247180.html
  4. CaptNugget

1962 WaterMouse Hydro Kart score!

:thumbsup::001_tt2:Found this sweet little hydro kart on Craigslist somewhat near me! I just couldn't pass it up! This thing is too neat! It has I'm told a 6.5 hp Briggs in it. Told me they came with 2 strokes and this is a replacement. It needs a throttle hooked up and a hood made for the...
  5. xjrock

My 1962 skat kitty

Yes i have a 1962 skat kitty found it in nc powells point nc down from my house in nc. I would post pic but cant i canot post any site still must up
  6. markus

1962 Tecumseh H22

I bought this just to rob parts from but after seeing how clean and low usage I"ll offer it before it gets parted out Anyway I cleaned and set the points, cleaned off the light carbon in the head and tossed a fresh head gasket on and fired it up. Runs fine, is leaking on a dry gasket on the...
  7. markus

Nice 1962 H22 and cool spark plug

I picked this 1962 H22 at the Florida Flywheelers antique engine and tractor show yesterday. Its super clean in original shape, I thought this was really cool, the Plug which appears to still have traces of the paint from factory on it is an Allstate, and the coolest thing is the...
  8. mountain38

Tote Gote Build 1962 Vietnam era bike

So I have been thinking about this. I am a history kind of guy and I love military history (I am currently an E6 Tanker in the Guard with multiple deployments). Anyway... I was thinking of creating my 1962 Tote Gote mystery model into what it would have looked like if it was issued to a soldier...
  9. H

Look at Life - Scooter Commuter 1962

Forwarded by a friend in the UK- discusses the "Corgi" (Indian Papoose) and some interesting old footage. Thought you guys might be interested. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5490e1YlZYw
  10. KustomKartKid

Early (1962) Stellar Mini Bike Ad

I found this ad in a 1962 Wall Stadium program I was thumbing through. Some of you may recall the story Rich Ludwig of Kustom Kart told about Stellar bikes and California Speed & Sport. They call it a "Scoot-A-Long"...but it's a Stellar product for sure. I would say this is...
  11. 5740

12. aranhawaii

1962 Fox Campus 1300

Hey folks, been a long time since I have been able to work on the rebuild of my 1962 Fox Campus 1300, but yesterday I finally dragged it out and started to tinker. Added the throttle assembly to the 3hp engine I bought locally, then made some spacers out of copper pipe for the rear axle. Now...
  13. M

1960's Bug "Super Flea" Seat

Original seat in EXC.+ condition. $299.00 shipped {lower 48}.
  14. H

1962 Fox Go Boy KART

Nice running West Bend 580, 9/16 clutch on a dead axle, LeMans wheels, new seat upholstery, and a neat bit of nostalgic kart. In etching primer now. I can shoot some paint on it for a new owner, but shipping is out of my league on this. I'd like $550 for the whole thing as it sits. If I...
  15. YOOP

1962 alley cat project

restoring this one for my uncle.it was his childhood kart. tested out the new compressor today and did a quicky blast jobjust going to do the repairs and let the powdercoater finish the blasting before they coat it frame's a mess.look's liike the ass ends been broke...
  16. Rupp 72

1962 simplex sportsman

1962 simplex sportsman compact, first year for the sportsmans, really nice bike. $1000 OBO, will ship anywhere in the lower 48, buyer pays shipping simplex minibike - YouTube
  17. SimpleTom

1962 Briggs and Stratton Harley Davidson edition miniibike Very Rare !!

:facepalm: Briggs Straton Harley Davidson Mini Bike 1962 | eBay
  18. markus

1962 Go kart 1300 cycle (fox campus)

delete Off the market, some parts have been sold off it..........
  19. S

1962 Tote Gote Question.

I have a 1962 Tote Gote 670 Nova with the climb away cvt clutch. Problem ware do i get a new drive belt ? The orignal says : Dayco / Bonham 4- 7079 3H Best i can measure it is 23"x.750 wide. There is a Tote Gote parts website that sells them for $44.00 but there the wrong size. I...
  20. wellohhhkthen

1962 Rupp Dart Cycle standard

I picked this up lately it has a power products 2 cycle The dart cycle seat is the original cover with new board and foam. Any body have one to compare the serial number tag.