1968 rupp brake mount bracket needed!!!! front fender straps too

markus

I am in need of a the brake pedal assembly bracket that bolts onto the the foot rest. It is the Loose one that the assembly slides into. It is part number 13315 and called "mounting bracket" in parts listings.

It is small triangle shaped U bracket bright zinc or appliance chrome finish, Condition is not that important because my brake pedal assy is pretty trashed already and is gonna need alot of love to get straightened back up. I have found these on the past randomly hanging on 1968 frames still so hopefully maybe someone has one off a beater they parted or something!!!

This is a terrible shot of the one mangled one I have thats part of the rod assembly, but its just that U shaped bracket part...Or if you have a beat up pedal assy and maybe wanna sell that etc.. as I am going to have to cut this one up and rebuild it most likely anyway...

Also could use a set of continental type forks front fender mount straps if you have a decent set available before I place an order with Blackwidow.

Thank you

Last edited:

markus

Bump! with better pictures of the bracket/s I need:

Also need for this bike: Continental/C 250 350 500/1969 scrambler/banchi front fender clamps, and looking for one rear wheel press in stud and acorn nut.