Im trying to get this mini bike going for me and my son to ride around
As you can see in the video it will start but no amount of throttle input makes it rev up. It also won't idle on its own.
In the video I am running the original carb, but tried a new ebay Chinese carb. That seems to run worse as it will not idle at all. It will start but then dies even with throttle input.
Here is what I have checked:
- No amount of adjustment on the idle or high idle circuit makes any change.
- The governor lever is tight and turning the governor rod.
- Also, it is not a throttle cable issues as I can turn the throttle blade on the carb and it still won't rev up.
- I checked the valves and they are opening and closing properly.
- I take the plug out and it shows lean condition.
- I have new spark plugs, great spark, good fuel flow to the carb and the float is not stuck.